We Love —
- Occupying a historic bank, this luxury hotel stands just steps from Unter den Linden, close to Brandenburg Gate and Museum Island.
- This hotel is brimming with unique gems such as the palatial spa that occupies a former jewel vault & the 5th floor terrace is the perfect spot for summertime sunbathing.
- Buzzing with the energy of a city reborn, Berlin is a European capital like no other. At its heart, on historic Bebelplatz lies Hotel de Rome, amongst the history, architecture and culture of the Mitte district.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Berlin, Unter den Linden —
- Museum Island: 7min / 550m by foot
- Brandenburg Gate & Reichstag: 15min / 1.2km by foot
- Checkpoint Charlie: 15min / 1.2km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Seasonal welcome amenity
Now a five-star hotel, it offers exceptional hospitality, flavoursome cuisine and first-rate facilities. Located on Bebelplatz in the heart of the city, Hotel de Rome is also within easy reach of Berlin’s key attractions.
Original architectural features sit alongside modern amenities that include flatscreen televisions, internet access and iPod docks.
- Classic Room (35m² / max. 2 persons): Your elegantly appointed room features high ceilings and fantastic views of St Hedwig's Cathedral, Französische Strasse or the inner courtyard.
- Deluxe Room (40m² / max. 3 persons): Overlooking St Hedwig’s Cathedral, Französische Strasse or our peaceful courtyard, these rooms have a combined bedroom and living area with a king-sized bed or two single beds
- Junior Suite (50m² / max. 3 persons): These Junior Suites have a spacious seating area and views of either St Hedwig’s Cathedral or Französische Strasse. Some have a small balcony or terrace overlooking thr courtyard or Bebelplatz.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
At La Banca's bar and Italian restaurant, authentic food is served all day in contemporary and relaxed surroundings. Local galleries exhibit on the walls, the best spaghetti al pomodoro in all of Berlin can be eaten on the terrace and aperitivo is served to the sounds of the resident DJ. With more than 25 years of experience, Michelin-starred Chef Fuvio Pierangelini has influenced the La Banca menu with his authentic, simple approach to Italian cuisine.
Once the lobby area for Dresdner Bank, it is now the cosy setting for an elegant afternoon tea...the ideal spot for a sophisticated afternoon.
The Rooftop Terrace
Head to the hotel's stunning rooftop terrace where you will find fantastic views over the rooftops of Berlin's historic city centre. The State Opera House on Unter den Linden, St. Hedwigs Cathedral, Berlin Cathedral, the Television Tower and other iconic landmarks can be seen from this excellent bar.
Just for you: A 20% discount on spa treatments
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.