We Love —
- Offering cosy accommodation amidst snow-capped peaks, the Hotel Club Les Carrettes is the ideal destination to explore the ski area of Galibier Thabor
- Discover Valmeinier, boasting wonderful snow and outstanding facilities, with over 150km of tracks to enjoy
- A family friendly destination with romantic views and pristine slopes, there is something for everyone on this fabulous French ski trip!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The Galibier Thabor ski area is quite exceptional, with 89 slopes stretching across 150km, 30 ski lifts, freestyle areas, optimal snow conditions throughout the season and more than 400 snow cannons. Many activities are organised for children as well as snowshoers and cross-country skiers. The resort also has a bowling alley and a nightclub.
The resort boasts an exceptional location and is reasonably sized, providing a family-friendly atmosphere. Everything is designed to simplify your stay and make it more enjoyable. This probably explains why people come back year after year!
Hotel Club Les Carrettes 3* —
The hotel provides wonderful activities for the whole family, including outings for teenagers, a designated children's evening and exciting entertainment facilities. Adults can enjoy relaxing moments with friends and family in the sauna or on the south-facing terrace.
The ski-set store is integrated, meaning you can leave your rental snow-boots in the basement each evening. With convenient slope access, you can reach the lifts with ease and drop your children at ski school meeting points without any hassle!
- 42 rooms
- Kids club (3-8 years)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Sleeps up to
- Flat screen TV
- Free wi-fi
Please note: the bed for the 4th/5th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Get your day off to the best possible start with an extensive breakfast buffet, which offers a wide variety of delicious food. Take your pick from yoghurts, fruit, pancakes, cereal, pastries, cheese and meat.
Lunch is served in the dining room or on the terrace in the sunshine, providing grilled meats, pasta buffet and much more! The hotel can also arrange packed lunches for those of you who wish to dine on the go!
Dinner consists of delicious traditional cuisine and local specialties, served in a charming atmosphere.
Your Time —
Customers will need a ski pass (daily: purchased on resort at the Vamenier Ski lift desk, or weekly: purchased at the hotel). For prices please click here.
Galibier Thabor Ski Area —
150 km of slopes brings together the resorts of Valloire and Valmeinier. It refers to 2 symbolic summits of the region culminating more than 3000m altitude.
150 km of skiing spread over 89 runs for all levels of skiing from 1430 à 2600 m altitude.
- A difference in height of 1170 m
- 30 ski lifts of which 2 gondolas, 17 chair lifts, 11 drag lifts.
- 89 runs : 9 black, 32 red, 30 blue, 18 green.
- 70% of the runs are above 2000 metres altitude
- 44 000 skiers/hour chairlift flow
- Optimum snow cover from December to April thanks to over 400 snow cannons.Artificial snow covers runs of all categories.
- 4 slalom courses
- 2 international competiton runs.
- Freestyle areas : 1 modular snowpark, , 1 ski cross course, several easypark on the area, 1 Speed-racing area, Night-Time skiing.
Artificial snow, a process 100% natural !
Natural production using untreated water. Thanks to the low temperatures, the water droplets propelled into the air transform into snowflakes. When the snow melts, the artificial snow also turns back to liquid and returns to the streams and other natural reserves.
Your Journey to Hotel Club Les Carrettes 3* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: transfers are not included in this offer.
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
With car rental, it is very easy to get to the hotel from Geneva. Guests may also opt to take the train from Geneva to Modane, then a bus from Modane to Valmeinier.
Distance between Geneva Airport & Hotel Club Les Carrettes: 2 hours 23 minutes / 192km.
Looking for more options in the Northern Alps? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now