We Love —
- Top level skiing, gourmet fine dining and great après in the finest ski domain the world.
- At an altitude of over 6,000 feet, at the foot of the slopes, the Club Med Resort has a vast terrace overlooking the Espace Killy. Its wood and stone façade blends in perfectly with the traditional chalet architecture in the resort.
- This elegant Club Med resort offers a range of sports and wellbeing activities in a beautiful setting.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Val d'Isere is one of the world's most famous ski resorts, and has long been the haunt of champions. Your included ski pass gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire 'Espace Killy' Tignes and Val d'Isère ski area.
Group skiing and snowboarding lessons are also included, for all levels. Professional instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the slopes best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of 12 people maximum.
There’s plenty for holidaymakers to do when not skiing too. If you’ve had enough of snow sports, escape the cold and get a dose of alpine culture at one of the museums in the area, or simply relax and unwind in one of the resort’s luxury spas.
- Between 3,450 and 1,550m
- 96 ski lifts
- 300 km of ski runs
- 26 black
- 41 red
- 67 blue
- 20 green
Your Hotel —
At an altitude of over 1,850 m (6,000 ft), at the foot of the slopes, this 4* Club Med Resort has a vast terrace overlooking the Espace Killy. Its wood and stone façade blends in perfectly with the traditional chalet architecture in the resort.
Delicious, International and Savoyard cuisine is served at the two restaurants, and the Club Med Spa by Cinq Mondes offers some of the best treatments and massage techniques from around the world.
After a day on the slopes, warm up and wind down with a dip in the indoor pool, or with a cup of vin chaud in the cosy bar.
- 256 guest rooms
- Indoor pool
- Club Med Spa by Cinq Mondes
- Club Med Fitness
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Compulsory Club Med membership will be added to your booking: Adults £14 / Children £8
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Club Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
This restaurant welcomes you for international and themed cuisine for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Meal exchange: At lunchtime, you may wish to get to know Club Med Tignes Val Claret in the same ski domain. (Only available on certain days & dependent on availability). Information and booking on site.
Le Chalet du Charvet
This restaurant specializing in Savoyard dishes (such as fondue and pierrade) offers an intimate setting for evening meals, with waiter service. Booking compulsory at reception.
In the centre of the Resort opposite the reception and theatre, this bar is open in the day and evening. The cosy lounge-style are is decorated with warmth and colour.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items may incur a surcharge payable locally
- Full board meals throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.
- Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only): Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
- Sweet and savoury snacks
- Drinks not included: Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks, super-premium brands and bottled wines available in some restaurants and bars.
Your Time —
Your package includes the following:
- Ski pass
- Group lessons for all levels in Alpine skiing, Snowboarding (age and date restrictions may apply)
- Walks, snow shoe walks and Nordic walking, Sled
After a day on the slopes, ease tired muscles with an indulgent massage or a warming sauna session. In this luxurious spa you will find:
● Indoor pool
● Turkish bath
● 1 duo treatment room
● 6 multi-purpose treatment rooms
● 1 room for polysensorial baths
● 1 body scrub room
Club Med Fitness
A wide range of activities are available to help keep you fit and recharge your batteries, at This includes swimming lessons, pilates and a weights and cardio room.
Your Journey —
London Gatwick to Chambery: 10:15 - 13:00
Chambery to London Gatwick: 18:40 - 19:25
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (Chambéry-Voglans airport = approx 2 hours.)
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.