We Love —
- Discover a hotel full of history and soak up the ancestral atmosphere
- Enjoy a re-energising break in the heart of the hotel's huge green park
- Unwind at the Spa and choose from a selection of treatments from all over the world
- Visit World Heritage Sites such as Albi, Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Languedoc Roussillon —
Your Hotel —
During your stay, you will be staying in the pavilion, which is currently managed by the 18th generation of count Henri de Gineste, and has been transformed into a hotel with plenty of character.
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a glass of champagne upon arrival (per person and per stay).
This intimate and comfortable hotel features 15 rooms with a tasteful decor, combining antique furniture and fabrics from all over the world.
- Comfort Room (18 m² / max. 2 persons): Located on the courtyard side of the hotel, the Comfort Room is the ideal choice for a short break in the Languedoc Roussillon region.
- Prestige Room, with or without a terrace (18-20 m² / max. 2 persons): Settle in to a lovely Prestige Room, which is also available with a terrace overlooking the Lauragais plains.
- Grand Prestige Room (25 m² / max. 2 persons): The Grand Prestige rooms offer stunning views of the hotel garden.
- Privilege Room (35 m² / 4 persons- 3 adults max): For plenty of space, opt for a Privilege Room with a little lounge area, the perfect place to unwind after a day's sightseeing.
- Duplex (40 m² / 5 persons- 4 adults max): The Duplex Room is the perfect choice for a family getaway!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The outdoor lounge
Make the most of the outdoor spaces such as the Spa's Zen garden, the Château park or the Pavilion garden from the outdoor lounge, and take in the exceptional views of the lauragaise countryside.
The cellar or the attic
Treat your tastebuds to delicous traditional regional cuisine in this cosy room, featuring soft lighting and an intimate ambiance.
At the end of the day, unwind with a drink in the lounge, featuring a grand piano for your enjoyment.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.