We Love —
- Settle into a 19th century chateau which is nestled in 9 acres of parkland.
- Everything in this chateau, from the elaborately carved brickwork to the elaborately styled rooms are a callback to an elegant world.
- It may be housed in an old chateau but this hotel is packed with modern conveniences such as a heated indoor pool.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
From Gothic masterpieces to the monumental 20th century architecture, from the treasures of museums to those of the library, from the majesty of the churches to mystique of the moors...there is a wealth of attractions waiting to be explored!
- Saint-Omer: 10min / 5km
- La Coupole (historic site): 20min / 10km
- Saint Omer Golf Club: 25min / 18.5km
Your Hotel —
- 52 Rooms
- Car Park
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant with Terrace
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Tennis Court
- Giant Chess in Hotel Grounds
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Charme Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Relax at the hotel's bar where you can choose from a vast array of beverages in an inviting atmosphere.
Your Journey —
This offer is accommodation only.
Members can travel to the chateau via the Eurostar to Lille, from here you can get a car to the hotel (approx. travel time from Lille Train Station: 1hr 20min / 80km). Alternatively, you can also drive to Calais through the Eurotunnel and continue on to the chateau (approx. travel time from the Eurotunnel: 40min / 40km)