We Love —
- Stay in the Breton countryside within a magnificent botanical park
- Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of this 15th century castle
- Choose from one of the 5 sumptuous rooms of the hotel
- Visit Mont Saint-Michael, located about 50km from the Castle!
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Upon arrival, enjoy a welcome drink per person.
The comfortable and spacious guest rooms, named after Renoir, Monet, Pissarro, Sisley and Dégas, reflect the stunning impressionist setting. Features include marble fireplaces, wood furnishings, panelled walls and panoramic views of the hotel gardens.
- Superior Room (40 m² / 3 persons, max. 2 adults): Spacious and bright, the Superior rooms each reveal a universe of their own and inspired by either Renoir, Monet, Sisley or Pissarro.
- Suite Degas (43 m² / max 4 persons): For more luxury, treat yourself to the salmon and beige coloured woodwork of the Degas Suite, with its marble fireplace and its small living room.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.