We Love —
- Watch the most iconic car race in the world, set beside a glistening marina full of mega yachts.
- The NH Nice hotel is a great base for exploring historic Nice and the French Riviera. It’s located in the east of the city, a short tram ride from the centre and the sea
- .A stay at this hotel surrounds you with first class facilities including a rooftop pool where you can sit back, slip on your sunglasses and relax when you are not at the Grand Prix.
Our Offer - Monaco Grand Prix (29th May 2017) —
Monaco is a thoroughbred driver's circuit, pushing the driver's motoring skills to the limit. Tight turns, masterful manoeuvring and spectacular scenery make this a truly exhilarating race.
For a truly memorable experience choose to upgrade to a seat in Grandstand K the largest and most atmospheric grandstand with a great view of the spectacular harbour as well as the live racing. There are video screens in front of Grandstand K to help you keep up with the action.
Please note that this offer is non-refundable
Friday 26th May 2017
This morning depart from your chosen airport on a private charter flight. You can depart from London Gatwick, London Luton or Manchester. Upon arrival in Nice you will transferred via coach to the NH Nice for a 3 night stay. This evening enjoy an informal drinks event, a chance to meet your Tour Managers and ask those all important questions about the weekend.
Saturday 27th May 2017
Free day in Nice
Sunday 28th May 2017
After breakfast you will be transferred to Monte Carlo via coach and enjoy your Grand Prix experience before being transferred back to Nice in the evening.
Monday 29th May 2017
After breakfast enjoy your remaining time in Nice before being transferred back to the airport for your flight home to London Gatwick, London Luton or Manchester.
Your Hotel —
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
When the weather's fine, head up to the rooftop restaurant for delicious meal with the city of Nice as your backdrop. And if the weather is not so fine, the hotel has another restaurant serving up some gems.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are private charter flights with a choice of London Gatwick, London Luton or Manchester. You can choose your preferred airport during the booking process.
Transfers: Coach transfers are included for your airport transfers Friday and Monday and for a return circuit transfer Sunday.
Looking for more options in The French Riviera? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now