We Love —
- Stay in the heart of the Promenade des Anglais, the emblematic crossroads of the city
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Bay of Angels from the room
- Spend a convivial moment at the stylish hotel bar
- Stroll the streets of Old Nice and taste some Socca, an excellent Nice specialty
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Overlooking the Bay of Angels, the establishment will rapidly seduce you through its stylish and sophisticated decoration. In perfect harmony with its environment, it is the perfect home base for your Côte d'Azur escapade.
Like the hotel, the rooms offer their occupants an intoxicating view of the different blue colours of the sea. Cocoon-like spaces designed for a total escape, the rooms are adorned with subdued colours complemented by agreeable modern touches giving the space an overall pleasant finish. It won't take long for you to choose the one you prefer, just like the macarons (one per stay) that you will find in your room.
- Tradition Single Room (14 m² / max. 1 person): Grant yourself a moment just for you in this individual Tradition Single Room. What better way to change your thoughts than watching the vast sea that is facing you.
- Tradition Room (14 m² / max. 2 persons): Calm and perfectly equipped, the Tradition Rooms provide you the possibility to stay directly on the Promenade des Anglais which guarantees an incredible sea view to boot.
- Superior Room Sea View (15 m² / max. 2 persons): Comfort and relaxation are the key words for these rooms with private balcony. From there, you will have the chance to completely unwind and the constant opportunity to gaze at the panoramic view.
- Privilege Room (16 m² / max. 2 persons): Panoramic view from the balcony, and cozy with modern comforts perfectly illustrates the Privilege Room decor. Fall under its spell where time seems to stand still.
- Suite (32 m² / max. 4 persons): This spacious suite is located on the 4th floor with panoramic sea views and features a bedroom and a lounge with a sofa-bed.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
At any time of the day, head to the bar in the Suisse Hotel that welcomes you in a sociable setting making it a great place to meet up. Without any further delay, discover the array of drinks served by our warm and friendly staff.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.