We Love —
- Treat yourself to a rustic holiday in a charming farmhouse next to the Vosges forest
- Enjoy a re-energising break in the 1000m² Spa
- Taste traditional cuisine with a modern twist in the hotel restaurant
- Discover a stunning region with friendly locals
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The hotel is the perfect starting point for exploring this charming region, but it also offers a peaceful setting for guests to relax. The 1000 m² Spa and first class services will leave you feeling truly re-energised.
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a welcome drink (per person and per stay).
The rooms at the hotel are spread out over three different buildings. The comfy and romantic rooms boast an authentic yet modern decor, inspired by Alsatian tradition.
- Classic Alsatian Room (15 m² / max. 2 persons): Located in the "Alsatian building", the Alsation room features an authentic and traditional wooden decor. This tastefully decorated room boasts a four-poster bed, a cosy parquet and an original fireplace.
- Classic Romantic Room (24 m² / max. 2 persons): Located in the heart of the « Romantic Building», the light Romantic Room features a balcony with a view of the pool and the basilica. This fully equipped room boasts a more contemporary decor.
- Superior Romantic Room (34 m² / max. 2 persons): Also located in the « Romantic Building», the Superior Room offers a comfortable setting for guests to relax. Enjoy a cosy break with views of the pool and the basilica.
- Romantique Junior Suite (57 m² / max. 2 persons): Discover this spacious Suite, located in the "Romantic Building". The traditional Alsatian decor and modern facilities offer the perfect setting for a sophisticated and relaxing break.
To help you make the most of your room, you will be treated to a late check out until 2pm.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Head to the Brasserie Le V to unwind in the lounge bar and choose from a delicious selection of starters, main courses, desserts and cheese. Relax in the armchairs and soak up the relaxing atmosphere whilst taking in the views of the Vosges forest.
Still hungry? Head to La Ferme des Moines, a restaurant located only 300 metres from the hotel and moments away from the basilica, to taste delicious regional cuisine.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.