We Love —
- Discover the breathtaking French Alps with a stay at the Hotel Club Le Cret, in the quintessential Alpine resort of Morzine.
- Part of the exciting Portes du Soleil ski area on the border with Switzerland, the 600km offer endless skiing opportunities, and plenty of other winter sports, too!
- Our members will be accommodated in a cosy Standard Room, and can choose between Half Board and Full Board dining for the perfect stay!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Your Ski Area —
Ski Area: 985 m - 2254 m
Pistes: 600 km
Station: 1000 m
Information about your ski area:
One of the largest connected ski areas in the Alps, Portes du Soleil has something to offer everyone, whether you're a beginner skier or a distinguished sportsman looking to tackle new challenges! Made up of 12 linked villages, a ski pass to the entire range can grant you up to 82 hours of skiing pleasure, and with a total of 195 ski lifts you can make use of the entire range of slopes available.
Beginners will have nothing to fear, with 1200 instructors over the area, and each village includes a dedicated 'learn to ski' area. Elsewhere, there are a variety of exciting snowparks where you can practice your skills, including the Stash in Avoriaz where you can choose routes through Les Lindarets forest. When you've exhausted the slopes, try husky sledding, snowmobiling, or ice driving for more excitment, surrounded, as always, by the stunning expanse of the French Alps.
Are you ready to hit the slopes?
All practical information about your ski area:
- 600 kilometres of slopes
- 12 ski resorts
- 316 slopes and freestyle zones
- 34 green, 119 blue, 101 red, and 32 black pistes
- 30 snowparks
- 195 lifts
- 99 slopeside restaurants
Hotel Club Le Cret —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
Just for you:
- Children under 8 stay free with two paying adults (50% discount between 8th February-7th March)
- Children between 8-12 years old stay free with 50% discount (30% discount between 8th February-7th March)
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Our members may choose to upgrade to a Full Board stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% discount on the public prices for the 6-day ski pass
- 30% discount on ski equipment at Mathias Sport 2000 shop (20% discount between 21st December-4th January and 8th February-7th March)
During the day, there is an entire program of exciting activities to get involved in, including aquagym, petanque, sports tournaments, dance lessons, and horse riding at the hotel's equestrian centre! Children will enjoy making friends in the kid's club, and in the evening enjoy a fun-filled games evening with the family.
Your Journey to Hotel Club Le Cret —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).