We Love —
- Enjoy an unforgettable, action-packed break at the Hotel Les Loges Blanches Megève 4*, a stylish chalet hotel located in the alpine town of Megève, just 200 metres from the nearest ski lift.
- Hit the slopes in this peaceful ski resort, which boasts 27 chair lifts, 7 gondolas, 2 cable cars, an annual jazz festival, ice skating, boutique shops, and high-end restaurants!
- During their stay, our members can choose between four cosy rooms, some of which feature a balcony or terrace, and all of which come complete with a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Your Ski Area —
Ski Area: 1050 m - 2350 m
Pistes: 445 km
Station: 1100 m
Being the fourth largest ski resort in France, make your way to Megève for an exhilarating adventure. The ski resort has beautiful tree-lined slopes and offers spectacular views of Mont Blanc. Megève is a year-round resort with a full range of facilities including a large sports complex, outdoor pool and horse-drawn taxis. After an adventurous day out on the slopes, visit Spa Nohem to soothe those muscles and bring some zen into your life.
Are you ready to hit the slopes?
All practical information about your ski area:
- 79 Ski lifts
- 40 km Cross country skiing
- 11 Black pistes, 25 red pistes, 28 blue pistes and 19 green pistes
- 650 Snow cannons
- 507 Marked pistes
Hotel Les Loges Blanches Megève 4* —
It is set within an authentic alpine chalet with a cosy fireplace, oak beams, and fur rugs throughout. In winter, the hotel is almost always covered in snow, perfect for snowball fights and romantic nights in! There is an outdoor heated swimming pool and a Nordic sauna open year round. Children aged between 4 and 12 years old can enjoy storytelling and games at the onsite Le Refuge des Petits kids club. Bicycle hire is available throughout the year along with free shuttle buses to the ski lifts in winter. The on-site restaurant and bar serves classic French cuisine accompanied by wine, beer, and spirits, in a charismatic dining area. Other features include a ski shop, ski rentals, parking, luggage storage, and WiFi.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Terrace Bedroom for 2 People, a Balcony Bedroom for 2 People, a Superior Suite for 4 People and a Deluxe Suite for 6 People.
Terrace Bedroom for 2 People
Sleeps up to
Balcony Bedroom for 2 People
Sleeps up to
Superior Suite for 4 People
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Suite for 6 People
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th/5th/6th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 20% Discount at the hotel's restaurant (not valid on drinks)
At the bar, you will find an extensive drinks menu with cosy armchairs and music played throughout the evening - cosy up here at the end of a long day of skiing with a refreshing drink or warming cocktail, and perhaps order some bar snacks to indulge a little more.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% Discount on ski equipment rental (offered by Richard Gay - a partner of the hotel who owns a ski shop within the hotel)
- 10% Discount on activities proposed by Évolution 2 - a partner of the hotel (subject to availability on prior booking and excluding the dog sled activity)
In the evening, Megève does well to create apres vibes with a number of bars and events. If you are visiting outside the ski season then you will experience a whole new side to this region with gorgeous hikes and cycling trails. And, when it's time for a well deserved rest, head back to your hotel and relax at the outdoor swimming pool (heated during winter).
Your Journey to the Hotel Les Loges Blanches Megève 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).