We Love —
- InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu is set in a beautiful 18th century building in the historic quarter of Marseille, a stone’s throw from the old port
- This is an ideal base for exploring the heart of Marseille, with theatres, department stores and museums right at your doorstep
- The hotel boasts a tranquil and calm relaxation area featuring a Clarins spa with saunas, hammams, sunbeds, a gym and an indoor pool
Your Destination —
The historic Vieux-Port Port that has been the city’s cultural centre since its foundation in the mists of time. It is the oldest port in Marseille and was completely renovated in 2013. Its fish market is renowned throughout all of France.
• The ageless, immortal Panier, district that perfectly personifies Marseilles is mere minutes away from the Vieux Port.
• The Vieille-Charité, a former 17th century hospice that has been transformed into a remarkable cultural centre.
• The legendary Canebière, with the majestic 19th century Bourse and the very many Haussmann buildings.
• TheEstaque, with its extraordinary charm is a secluded hamlet that was once home to fishermen and roof tile manufacturers.
• The awe-inspiring Calanques with their wild landscapes, luminous, transparent blue waters, glorious biodiversity and distinctive natural heritage stretch for 20 kilometres, along the coastline from Marseille to Cassis.
• The Frioul Islands and If Castle.
• The Stade Vélodrome, home of the beloved and renowned football Club “ l’Olympique de Marseille”.
• The museums are many and varied : Check out the Musée d'Archéologie Méditerranéenne (the Mediterranean Museum of Archaeology), the Musée des civilisations de l’Europe et de la Méditerranée better known as the MuCEM, the Cantini museum with its modern and contemporary art collections ; the musée d'Histoire de Marseille (Marseilles History Museum), the Natural History Museum and of course the Museum of old and ancient Marseilles (Musée du Vieux Marseille ). There is also the earthenware museum or the fashion museum. The choice is yours!
Your Hotel —
InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu is housed in a magnificent XVIIIth century landmark: a historic, classified monument that is the former Hotel Dieu. Its majestic staircases and vaulted passageways, its French gardens and terraces bear witness to its illustrious history. Everything in the hotel has been designed with you in mind. From the very f irst moment you will find yourself at home in this unique place so steeped in history.
The hotel has 172 rooms and 22 suites in all, 72 with a view of the Vieux-Port and 33 with private terrace. Entrusted to the expertise of Jean-Philippe Nuel, a world reference in interior design, the rooms are decorated in a style that exalts the history and the ethos of the building.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Executive Room. Just for you: VIP treatment in room: 1 bottle of rose, 2 bottles of mineral water, fruit platter and sweets.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. Just for you: Buffet breakfast with champagne. For stays from Sunday to Wednesday for July and August Only, 20% discount on dinner (excluding beverages) at drinks at "Brasserie Les Fenetres" (booking required prior to arrival date at email@example.com)
Sip your favourite cocktails in the chic contemporary setting of “The Capian” bar, either comfortably installed in the lounge or on the delightful terrace overlooking the Vieux-Port. Discover the welcoming, intimate atmosphere here, where music, artists and high society mingle and blend. Attractively decorated in a spirit of brasserie chic, the cuisine in “Les Fenêtres” is unmistakably Mediterranean, with a selection of dishes that incorporate all the freshness of Provence. “Alcyone” nourishes not just your palate but also provides a feast for the eyes with breathtaking views of the Vieux-Port.
Your Time —
The Spa offers a range of beauty care and cosmetic treatments faithful to the fundamental principles of Clarins infrastructure.
The emphasis here is on luminous, pure and youthful skin.
Your Journey —
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.