We Love —
- Stay in a historic 17th century building
- Admire the stylish decor and hotel's impressive Art collection
- Pamper yourself at the hotel Spa with state-of-the-art facilities
- Explore the beautiful islands of Ré and Oléron
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...La Rochelle —
Your Hotel —
Rooms and suites in La Monnaie Art and Spa are chic featuring a contemporary decor in smooth whites, soft greys and splashes of cool black.
- Standard Room (15 m² / max 2 persons): The Standard Room is decorated in a sober and contemporary style.
- Comfort Room (17 m² / max 2 persons): The Comfort Room has a peaceful atmosphere, with a view of the patio.
- Exclusive Double Room (23 m² / max 2 persons): This room has a view of the tree-lined courtyard on the rampart side.
- Exclusive Triple Room (23 m² / max 3 persons): Opening onto the inner courtyard, the bedroom has a double bed and a single bed.
- Albane Suite (32 m² / max 2 persons): More spacious, the Albane Suite has a sitting area and a view of the tree-lined courtyard.
- Prestige Room (25 m² / max 2 persons): Situated in a newly fitted building, the Prestige rooms will be either on the first or second floor. Decorated in a French classic style with a unique chandelier, the Prestige will be have either a courtyard view or city view.
- Prestige Triple Room (41 m² / max 3 persons): The Triple Prestige room offers 2 separate bedrooms.
- Executive Suite (50 m² / max 4 persons): The Executive Suite, spacious and bright, has two bedrooms and a living room.
- La Sirène Suite (55 m² / max 4 persons): Located in an extension of the main building, this atypical suite is charming and modern. It opens onto an 11m² terrace with a view of the roofs of the old town.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Please note: Due to a technical issue, the jacuzzi & chromotherapy showers will be unavailable until further notice.