We Love —
- Stay in a Relais & Chateau hotel and former eighteenth century mansion
- Make yourself at home in the clean and modern decor of the Villa
- Take advantage of the ideal location in the historic centre
- Enjoy a dinner by the harbour, at Le Table d'Olivia restaurant
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Île de Ré —
Your Hotel —
Villa Clarisse was conceived in collaboration with interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon to reflect the soul of Ile de Ré. The nine guestrooms are bright and spacious, with an elegant combination of satin, linen, velvet and marble. Rooms are organised around a romantic patio, and many feature inviting fireplaces and original woodwork. Upon arrival, a welcome gift will be given to you in the room (per room per stay).
- Deluxe Room (32 m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): Deluxe rooms, located on the ground or first floor of the house, offer views of the patio or gardens.
- Premier Room (35 m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): Situated on the ground floor in a former convent, with a view of the charming patio.
- Junior Suite (37 m² / max 3 persons including 2 adults): The Junior Suite overlooks the Old Town and has a bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- Deluxe Suite (39 m² / max 4 people including 2 adults): With its beautiful high ceiling and seating area, the Deluxe Suite is spacious and comfortable.
- Premier Suite (45 m² / max 4 persons including 2 adults): These suites offer a double exposure: with a view of the patio and the old town and the other overlooking the patio and garden.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.