We Love —
- Stay in a legendary ski resort with a fabulous view of Mont Blanc.
- Relive the golden age of winter sports in the chic surroundings of a historic luxury hotel.
- This family-friendly hotel includes the unique services of a Club Med Baby Welcome, to make your holiday as comfortable and relaxed as possible.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Chamonix is a legendary ski resort with a fabulous view of Mont Blanc. Your included ski pass gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire Chamonix ski area.
Group skiing and snowboarding lessons are also included, for all levels. Professional instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the slopes best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of 12 people maximum.
- Transfer by bus to the ski lifts
- Between 3,295 and 1,050 m
- 46 ski-lifts
- Snowpark (Grands Montets)
- 182 kms of ski runs
- 12 black
- 21 red
- 31 blue
- 16 green
Your Hotel —
Featuring scenic views over Mont Blanc, this 4* hotel features a wonderful outdoor heated pool, 3 restaurants, a luxury spa and excellent children's facilities. The Resort has 249 rooms in a hotel with several wings, less than 5 minutes walking distance from the centre of Chamonix.
For parents with young children, your package includes a Club Med Baby Welcome (4 to 23 months).
Personal welcome, baby-care material available in your room and/or in the baby feeding and equipment room (cot, changing mat, baby bath, high chair on request, bottle-warmer), sweet and savoury baby foods, baby corner equipped to prepare babies' meals, high chairs and/or booster cushions in the restaurant. Spare pushchairs are also available if required.
- 249 guest rooms
- Outdoor pool
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Club Med Spa by Cinq Mondes
- Club Med Fitness
- Baby Club Med (2 to 3 yrs) - extra charge
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Compulsory Club Med membership will be added to your booking: Adults £14 / Children £8
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Club Room
These colourfully decorated rooms provide all you need for a comfortable stay, including a hairdryer, security safe(s) and television.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
The refined ambiance of this restaurant welcomes you to enjoy international cuisine from the buffet. Fabulous view over the ski-slopes, the Aiguilles de Chamonix, the Aiguille du Midi and Mont Blanc.
Baby corner special service: A baby corner, located in the main restaurant, provides sweet and savoury baby foods and the equipment necessary for preparing babies' meals.
On the garden level of the Savoy building, this bar has a series of small, intimate lounges. During the day you can admire the fabulous panoramic view over the valley from the terrace. There is a change of atmosphere in the evening, with live music and dancing.
Le Refuge Restaurant
This restaurant offers a menu of Savoyard specialities: raclette, fondue and pierrade. Mountain chalet decor, with wooden beams and historic winter sports accessories create a cosy atmosphere.
Open on selected dates. Booking compulsory at Reception.
Le Refuge Bar
In an intimate atmosphere and a typically Savoyard setting, this piano bar welcomes you in the early evening to share the highlights of your day over a drink.
On the pistes of the Domaine de la Flégère, at 2,000 m (6,560 ft), this restaurant is open for lunch. Its spacious terrace looks out over the Chamonix Valley and Mont Blanc.
Open on select dates. Booking required at Reception.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items may incur a surcharge payable locally
- Full board meals throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.
- Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only): Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
- Sweet and savoury snacks
- Drinks not included: Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks, super-premium brands and bottled wines available in some restaurants and bars.
Your Time —
Your package includes the following:
- Ski pass
- Group lessons for all levels in Alpine skiing, Snowboarding (age and date restrictions may apply)
- Walks, snow shoe walks and Nordic walking, Sled
After a day on the slopes, ease tired muscles with an indulgent massage or a warming sauna session. In this luxurious spa you will find:
● Freshwater outdoor pool heated to 28°C
● Turkish bath
● 6 individual treatment rooms
● 1 "duo" room for tandem treatments
● A Zen area
● A Zen tearoom
● Bathrobe for use during your treatment
Club Med Fitness
A wide range of activities are available to help keep you fit and recharge your batteries, at This includes swimming lessons, pilates and a weights and cardio room.
Your Journey —
London Gatwick to Chambery: 1015 - 1300
Chambery to London Gatwick: 1840 - 1925
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (Chambéry airport = 1 hour 35 minutes.)
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.