We Love —
- Escape to the stunning, Medieval city of Carcassonne for a stylish stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Carcassonne 5*.
- Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, vibrant culture and historic charm, you're sure to fall in love with this astounding destination.
- During their stay, our members may choose between a Superior Room and a Deluxe Room, both of which include a range of fabulous perks!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the walled city of Carcassonne has 52 towers and 2 enclosures, spanning over 3 kilometres. Perched on top of a hill, this postcard-worthy city also boasts incredible views of the surrounding Languedoc region.
DoubleTree by Hilton Carcassonne 5* —
This chic hotel boasts an indoor swimming pool, a cocktail bar, a fitness centre, and a spa with sauna and Hamman.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Superior Garden View Room (24 m²) or Deluxe City View Medieval Room (27 m²)
Superior Garden View Room
Sleeps up to
Deluxe City View Medieval Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members have the opportunity to choose an offer that includes one 3-course regional dinner (excluding drinks) during their stay. For this option, choose offer 2.
Just for you:
- 15% discount at the Le Troubadour Restaurant
The hotel restaurant only provides a breakfast service but guests can enjoy sumptuous French cuisine with evening room service between 17:00 and 23:00.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Our members can choose to add a 1-hour spa access (sauna, hot tub, hammam and swimming pool), or a body treatment at the ELIOSPA centre, at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you:
- Free access to the hotel pool
- 1-hour free bike rental per night reserved (helmets available - adults only from 12 years old)
- Complimentary visit and tasting at the Château AUZIAS (Located 3 km away vehicle essential - Closed on Sunday)
- One free guided cruise on the Canal du Midi (1 hour 30 minutes - valid until October 27, 2019)
- One free entry to the Castle Comtal (valid from 28 October 2019)
The DoubleTree By Hilton Carcassonne also offers a bike hire service to explore the surrounding countryside. Guests will receive one free hour per night. Upon your return to the hotel, relax by the pool or treat yourself to a revitalising treatment at the Heliospa Wellness Centre (open early July).
Please note: the spa is closed on a Monday.
Your Journey to the DoubleTree by Hilton Carcassonne 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).