We Love —
- The Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes offers five-star luxury on the French Riviera with its decadent interior design and fantastic facilities.
- Oozing glamour, fine cuisine and stunning beaches, Cannes is the perfect destination for a chic holiday in the sun.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy stunning accommodation in a Prestige Sea View Room or Deluxe Partial Sea View Room along with a buffet breakfast included and the chance to add a delicious meal at Le Fouquet's Restaurant.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Explore Cannes' city centre, its collection of upscale shops and boutiques, and its glittering nightlife, complete with beautiful beaches and the famous “Palais des Festivals” where the annual film festival takes place. Coming to the Côte d’Azur isn’t only about experiencing the glamorous side of things. With Nice nearby as well as smaller towns such as Biot, Grasse, Antibes, and the Italian border a short drive away, a holiday here can easily turn into an opportunity to explore the very best of southern France and the Mediterranean.
Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Prestige Sea View Room or a Deluxe Partial Sea View Room.
Just for you:
- Guaranteed upgrade to Prestige Sea View Room from 27/12/19 to 30/04/20 and guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Partial Sea View Room from 01/05/20
Prestige Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Deluxe Partial Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed & Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- One dinner (excluding drinks) included per person per stay at La Fouquet's
This is an ideal place to savour cuisine adapted to your wishes at any time. In prestigious brasserie settings, only a few yards from the Palais des Festivals, enjoy the terrace and decor, in tribute to the French and international actresses and actors who were at the beginnings of the silver screen.
La Petite Maison de Nicole
This restaurant offers dishes full of sunshine and exquisite flavours to remind us that international Cannes is first and foremost a girl from the French Riviera.
Restaurant La Plage
Here the Chef offers Southern cuisine for lunch, with a wide range of produce from the Mediterranean, from antipasti to large dishes, without forgetting a host of delicacies. A thousand and one flavours from the sea and the south.
The Rotonde Louise Pommery Bar
The ultimate expression of a woman's genius: the Louise vintage owes its name to the unconventional, visionary woman who imposed a new style of pureness, finesse and elegance.
The Gallery Bar at Fouquet's Cannes
Ernest Hemingway used to say that the bar is the mirror of the hotel, and he certainly knew what he was talking about. The Gallery Bar at Fouquet's Cannes reflects the hotel in such a way that will light up your stay from a different angle. A choice of bar stools or traditional lounge armchairs in which to sip your time away, any time of the day; enjoy tea, champagne or various cocktails.
Your Included Dinner with Offer 2 —
3-Course Dinner at Le Fouquet's
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Access to Studio by Petit VIP
- 25% discount on treatments at the Majestic Spa: St Barth Harmony treatment or St Barth Pureness treatment (available until April 30th)
- Free access to sensory spaces and the fitness centre
Your Journey to Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).