We Love —
- Escape to the exclusive island of Cavallo with a stay at the luxury Hotel & Spa Des Pecheurs 4*.
- Experience relaxing spa treatments set against a backdrop of stunning ocean views and visit the picture-perfect French town of Bonifacio.
- Our members can choose from three room types with breakfast, champagne and a welcome massage included!
Customer reviews —
We have not yet received enough customer reviews to display an average score.
Your Destination —
It forms part of the archipelago of Lavezzi, a cluster of stunning granite islands in the Mediterranean Sea. Alongside gorgeous vistas, the island is brimming with outdoor activities that include hiking, diving, and sailing.
Hotel & Spa Des Pecheurs 4* —
Encircled by clear infinite turquoise waters, and lush laurel, myrtle and juniper trees, this hotel blends perfectly into its natural landscape. And to ensure that you settle into this island in true style, guests will also receive a welcome cocktail upon arrival.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard or Privilege Sea View Room with a Balcony or a Classic Privilege Sea View Room
Standard Sea View Room with a Balcony
Sleeps up to
Privilege Sea View Room with a Balcony
Classic Privilege Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Champagne and a fruit platter on arrival
- An aperitif on the terrace per person per stay
- Optional gourmet lunch with golf and a coastal discovery (fees apply)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One 30 minute massage
- 20% discount on spa treatments
- Optional 30-minute jet ski for adults (fees apply)
Snorkel & Paddle Lavezzi
Your Journey to Hotel & Spa Des Pecheurs 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
Car Hire: Both car and golf car rentals can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
From the Piantarella Harbour, guests must book a small ferry ride to get to Hotel & Spa Des Pecheurs 4*. This should take up to 15 minutes.
Ferries operate Monday to Saturday from 7:30am - 5:30pm and on 9:30am - 6:30pm on Sundays.