We Love —
- Enjoy the idyllic location in the Aquitaine countryside just 2km from the Grande Plage of Biarritz
- Stay in an charming mansion dating from 1885
- Enjoy a drink at the bar with one of the 50 champagnes on offer
- Go see a Biarritz Olympique Rugby match!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Upon arrival you will receive:
- 2 glasses of champagne (one drink per person, maximum 2 people)
- 1 scented candle
- 15% discount on a massage
- Free 1-way transfer from the hotel to the Biarritz Pays Basque airport
This luxury hotel has just 8 opulent and individually decorated rooms, ensuring that it remains one of the most exclusive accommodations in the area.
- Double Room (35 m² / max 2 persons): This spacious room has a luxurious marble bathroom, and is perfect for a comfortable getaway in Aquitaine.
- Living Room Suite (45 m² / max 3 persons): The Living Room Suite has an extra sofa bed and is ideal for 3 persons.
- Family Suite (45 m² / max 4 persons): Comprising 2 separate bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with 2 single beds, the Family Suite is perfect for the whole family.
- Apartment (70 m² / max 5 persons): With its lounge area and accommodation for up to 5, the simple apartment offers comfort and space.
- Presidential Apartment (195 m² / 13 persons of which max 12 adults): This huge apartment consists of 3 separate suites and a large balcony overlooking the hotel garden.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
In the evening before dinner, enjoy a drink at the hotel bar "Esprit Dom Pérignon". Choose from among the 50 Champagne options proposed by the establishment. Additionally, for lunch or dinner at the hotel, you can enjoy small snacks at the hotel bar specialising in Basque Country flavours.