We Love —
- Live an unusual adventure while falling asleep under the shelter of an igloo.
- Explore Les Arcs, La Rosière, Val Thorens or Avoriaz's glorious scenery by hiking, cycling, or canoeing - the perfect antidote to city life!
- Enjoy snowshoeing under the stars to access each village and enjoy a typical local dish in a unique setting: the traditional Savoyard fondue.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destinations —
The ski area, suitable for all levels, will impress you for the magnificent panoramas which it offers, mostly on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc such as for its link to La Thuile.
A hugely popular choice, Les Arcs offers something for everyone from advanced skiers to beginners, with ample varied terrain and fantastic views across to Mont Blanc.
It is a short walk to the town centre, where you'll find plenty of shops, restaurants and bars.
This is a fantastic location for a summer holiday, particularly for active families or couples who love the outdoors. The fresh mountain air and breathtaking scenery will invigorate your senses - the perfect antidote to city life.
Hiking, cycling kayaking and canoeing are all readily available in the surrounding area.
A doorstep skiing resort; ski out of your accommodation and you’re already on the slopes! Between its powder snow fields and perfectly groomed runs, performance doesn’t even come into it; the Val Thorens ski area offers great snowsports to beginners and experienced skiers alike, whatever their ability level!
Village Igloo in Les Arcs, La Rosière, Val Thorens or Avoriaz —
Just for you:
- Ascent and descent to / from your igloo with a mountain guide
Discover an icy haven in the heart of each ski slopes, with a terrace, bars, snow sculptures, dinners, and themed nights. Dine on typically icy treats, such as a frosted aperitif or a typical Savoyard fondue dinner.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Just for you:
- Expedition Duvet
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- 1 fondue per person per stay with 3 cheeses, a plate of cold meat and dessert
- 1/2 bottle of champagne per booking and per stay
- 1/3 of wine per person (or non-alcoholic drink)
- 1 hot drink per person per stay
You will enjoy a frosted aperitif to start your evening while enjoying the story of the construction of the Village. Learn how the village is reborn every year and discover the exceptional precision work of its builders. You will discover new typical flavours in a unique setting as you will enjoy a traditional Savoyard fondue.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —