We Love —
- Enjoy the excellent location in the heart of the Luberon region for a magical break
- Treat your tastebuds to a delicious gourmet meal in chef Xavier Mathieu's Michelin-starred restaurant
- Take a dip in the heated pool and let yourself be pampered at Spa Carita
- Explore Gourdes, one of France's most beautiful villages
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...The Luberon —
Your Hotel —
The rooms at the Phébus & Spa are tastefully decorated and fully equipped. You will fall in love with the hotel's laid-back yet elegant atmosphere. Step in to your room and experience your special VIP welcome!
- Double Room (23 m² / max 2 persons): These light and comfy rooms are available with either a view of the garrigue or with a terrace on the ground floor or the floor above.
- Terrace Suite (53 m² / max 4 persons - 3 adults max): This Suite offers an authentic and warm place to stay, with a fully equipped terrace for more privacy.
- Junior Suite (42 m² / max 2 persons): Featuring its own private pool, the Junior Suite is one of the hotel's most beautiful and luxurious rooms.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
For a laid-back atmosphere typical of the surrounding villages, head to Café de la Fontaine, where the decor and dishes will give you a true taste of Provence.
Foodies and amateur chefs can learn about authentic Provence cuisine from the chef. In groups, spend the afternoon trying your hand at delicious recipes, with a well-deserved gourmet meal at the end of the class. The sommelier will offer you a choice of wine to complement your meal.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.