We Love —
- Welcome to Casa de Campo Resort and Villas,a stunning 7,000 acre resort with direct access to the beach & part of the renowned Leading Hotels of the World Group
- The unique array of amenities encompasses three championship golf courses, a private beach and fabulous dining options
- Our members will stay in an elegant Elite Patio Room which features terrace
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 90 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Browse the shops, dine under the stars overlooking luxury yachts and speedboats, and if the mood strikes you, purchase your own boat from our expert sales team. With over 90,000sqm, the Marina at Casa de Campo will give you plenty to see and do!
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas 5* —
The unique array of amenities here encompasses three championship golf courses, an expansive Marina, tennis courts, polo facilities, a pristine and private white-sand Minitas Beach and so much more!
- 2 Private Beaches with Boat Access
- Fitness centre
- Kids club
- Watersports facilities
- Free wi-fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Elite Patio Room.
Just for you: complimentary $100 resort credit.
Located on the first-level, Elite Patio rooms have been recently renovated and refurbished to feature contemporary design elements like rich mahogany wood and native stone. The unique and relaxing atmosphere is complimented by a private terrace, allowing guests to fully experience the beautiful natural surroundings.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only board basis
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
Just for you: complimentary 60 minute massage per room per stay; complimentary 4-person personal golf cart
For the golf lovers there are three legendary golf courses, where you’ll be tested both in skill and mettle! Designed by the legendary, and World Golf Hall of Fame member, Pete Dye; Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links have been meticulously carved from the coral shores and rolling hills of the Dominican Republic landscape.
Please note that the golf course will be closed on the following days:
- Teeth of the Dog: 26th June – 28th July 2017; 25th June - 27th July 2018
- Dye Fore Chavón: 4th June – 2nd July 2017; 4th June - 29th June 2018
- Dye Fore Marina: 8th May – 4th June 2017; 7th May - 1st June 2018
Your Journey —
Flights: Are included with British Airways & 23kg of hold luggage.
Depart London Gatwick: 11:55
Arrive in Punta Cana: 16:00
Depart Punta Cana: 17:35
Arrive in London Gatwick: 06:50 (+1)
Depart London Gatwick: 12:00
Arrive in Punta Cana: 16:05
Depart Punta Cana: 18:50
Arrive in London Gatwick: 08:05 (+1)
All flight times are local.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included.
Distance from Punta Cana airport: 75km/50 minutes
Looking for more options in the Caribbean? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now