We Love —
- Enjoy an indulgent stay on one of the most stunning beaches in the Caribbean at the Paradisus Punta Cana Resort 5* in Bavaro.
- Our members can benefit from an upgrade to a luxurious Suite, which comes with All Inclusive dining so you can enjoy delicious cuisine at the hotel's 12 restaurants!
- Take advantage of exclusive spa discounts as well as complimentary resort credit, redeemable on leisure activities, restaurants, shopping, and more!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Punta Cana is famous worldwide for its gorgeous beaches and upscale hotels. For visitors who want to see more of the Dominican Republic than sun, sea and sand, head inland to the town of Higüey. This is the capital of the province and where the basilica in honour of Our Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the Dominican people, is located.
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort 5* —
If you're looking for a more active holiday, guests can also take advantage of tennis courts, a fitness centre, rock climbing, and watersports - children can also be kept entertained in the kid's club!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgraded Luxury Junior Suite (47m²).
Just for you:
- $1000 worth of resort credit (non-transferable and not redeemable for cash, conditions apply)
Luxury Junior Suite
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Resort Credit is distributed as follows:
- 4 coupons of $10 per person for Canalloon Air Balloon
- 4 coupons of $15 each for the golf cart at the Cocotal Golf Course (one use per day)
- $150 towards room upgrade (value of upgrade must be more than $500, stays of 7 nights or more only)
- 5 coupons of $10 towards the Select Premium Wine List (minimum value of $50 per bottle)
- $500-$600 of coupons on selected stores at the Palma Real Shopping Village (one per product)
- 2 coupons of $30 for spa services (one per service)
- 2 coupons of $20 for dinner at Passion by Martin Berasategui restaurant (one per person)
- Discount Coupons can’t be combined with other discounts or offers on the same products or services
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Your hotel also has an exclusive 2-Michelin-star restaurant, the Passion by Martin Berasategui, a world-renowned chef who can count a total of 10-Michelin stars! This adults-only restaurant is the perfect place for an indulgent meal during your stay if you're looking for somewhere special.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Access to the spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments
Your hotel also has a gym where you can unwind with a workout during your stay, and there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in exciting spots if you're looking for something more. Try rock climbing, watersports, and even diving! The hotel also offers a host of evening entertainment you can enjoy when the sun goes down, including shows and DJ sessions.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Santo Domingo City Tour
Your day starts with a scenic drive to the dock where you will board your boat to set sail and begin your adventure. The first stop will be for a cocktail at the amazing Natural Pool lagoon, notorious for its wealth of starfish. Go on to the main highlight of the day, Saona Island by speedboat for a barbeque lunch served smorgasbord-style under the shadow of palm trees right on the superb beach. What's next is up to you; swimming, volleyball, come to know how to dance merengue or sit back and take a breather! For your return trip, you will board a splendid sailboat for a memorable cruise voyage complete with unlimited drinks. Your personal guides will be with you through the day and will be there to look after you and to make sure you have all you need. This is a great formula for the best day of your vacation!
Your Journey to Paradisus Punta Cana Resort 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations and airports only - subject to availability). You may choose to upgrade to private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Our members who choose to book a holiday without flights may add private/shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.