We Love... —
• The Amathus boasts beautiful gardens and a wonderfully lit pool area, ideal for a romantic evening stroll around the grounds
• Fantastic sea views - do not miss the magnificent Cypriot sunset!
• Perfect for couples who want a romantic getaway
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
In the south western corner of the Cyprus, nestling around a picturesque fishing harbour is the ancient Roman capital of Paphos. Paphos is ideal for those seeking a relaxing holiday with the option of exploring the many attractions close by.
Local excavations have unearthed spectacular mosaics including the House of Dionysus, Orpheau and Aion as well as the Villa of Theseus. Incredibly these mosaics, which date back to the 3rd-5th century, were buried for sixteen centuries but still remain in excellent condition. The impressive Tomb of the Kings ancient burial site is a maze of vaults and tunnels carved into the rock which housed the bodies of the island's rulers dating back to 4AD.
With year-round sunshine, bath temperature seawater, sandy beaches and a relaxed ambience it is no surprise that the Cypriot resort of Paphos is booming. Throw in cooling sea breezes, some of the finest Greek relics and Roman mosaics anywhere in the world, relaxing spas, a lively nightlife scene, luxury hotels and decent restaurants and Paphos's myriad charms are hard to resist.
If that isn't enough, many of Cyprus' stunning natural attractions, including Paphos Forest, the Akamas Peninsula and the Troodos Mountains, are close to the resort. When it comes to holidays, Paphos, with its sandy beaches, first-class resort facilities and UNESCO World Heritage-listed attractions, comes up trumps at any time of the year.
Hotel Description —
The Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos epitomises luxury and elegance. Set amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, the hotel has direct access to a sandy beach. The public areas have recently been refurbished and the Amathus Beach Hotel Paphos offers an extensive range of facilities. The hotel also provides guests with a variety of events and themed evenings throughout the week.
Hotel facilities & services include:
• Babysitting service
• Children's evening entertainment (subject to the number of children staying in the hotel)
• Amathus Spa & Wellness Centre
• Sports activities
• Private beach area
• Wide choice of restaurants & bars
• 24hr Room service
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Sea View Room, which can accommodate up to 3 adults.
Eating & Drinking —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast & Dinner in main buffet restaurant)
Hotel Bars & Restaurants:
• Cyan Restaurant: Offers local delicacies and international favourites
• ‘The Grill Room": Fine food and wine restaurant
• ‘Kalypso’ garden/poolside restaurant for champagne buffet breakfast, luncheon, and snacks
• La Terrazza: offers scrumptious themed buffet dining under a star-studded sky (June-Oct)
• ‘Limanaki’ fish restaurant for exceptional fresh fish delicacies by the sea (June-Oct)
• 3 indoor and outdoor bars and a Shisha terrace
Leisure Activities —
The Amathus Beach Hotel offers it's guests a wide variety of leisure facilities and services, ensuring there is something for everyone.
• 2 large freshwater pools, one with underwater music
• Spectacular 20m new seawater indoor swimming pool
• Children’s pool
• Children’s activity and craft room
• Children’s supervised activity programme during the Summer and school holidays
• Spa treatment centre offering a wide range of beauty and relaxation programmes with special packages available
• Sauna, Steambath and Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy and mud wraps
• ‘Pevonia Botanica’ and ‘Carita’ for all beauty care services
• Life Fitness gym centre with state of the art fitness equipment
• Daily fitness classes including; aerobics, yoga, pilates and aqua aerobics
• 2 floodlit tennis courts
• Table tennis
• Chess and video games room
Some services/facilities payable locally.
Flight Inclusive Offers —
DEPARTS BETWEEN 0700/1545
ARRIVAL TIMES BETWEEN 1300/2220
INBOUND DEPARTS BETWEEN 1620/2335
INBOUND ARRIVAL BETWEEN 0005/2355
DEPARTS BETWEEN 0700/1840
ARRIVAL TIMES BETWEEN 0005/2305
INBOUND DEPARTS BETWEEN 0020/2340
INBOUND ARRIVAL BETWEEN 0220/2355
DEPARTS BETWEEN 0710/1640
ARRIVAL TIMES BETWEEN 1320/2305
INBOUND DEPARTS BETWEEN 0020/2340
INBOUND ARRIVAL BETWEEN 0015/2355
DEPARTS BETWEEN 0700/1555
ARRIVAL TIMES BETWEEN 1340/2235
INBOUND DEPARTS BETWEEN 1455/2350
INBOUND ARRIVAL BETWEEN 0120/2355
All flight times are local.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.