We Love —
- This is a fantastic opportunity to experience both Cuba's capital and some of its pristine beaches whilst staying in an excellent Varadero hotel
- Varadero boasts more than 20km of spectacular beaches. Stay here at the Memories Varadero on a convenient all inclusive basis
- Havana is a bustling city offering a vibrant mix of cultures as well as stunning architecture, which you can discover with an included city tour!
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destinations —
Just for you: Havana City Tour
This spectacular beach is set on the narrow Hicacos Peninsula on the northern coast of the island. Varadero offers modern hotels, excellent facilities and a superb selection of bars and cafes. By day sample the resort activities, including excellent snorkelling, or laze on the fine white sand listening to the gentle lapping of the sea and the sounds of the Caribbean. Visit nearby Cardenas City, swim with dolphins at the aquarium or enjoy the virgin beach at the nearby nature reserve. Varadero is the heartbeat of Cuban nightlife!
Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences. Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city's architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neo-classical and Art Deco styles and the colonial buildings of 'Old Havana' have earned the city a UNESCO World Heritage listing.
Culturally Havana is a melting pot of influences from Europe, Africa and the Americas. Its unique ambiance and resilient character have lured writers, artists and even the occasional revolutionary. With a wealth of exciting attractions, there is so much to do and see. Explore the museums and galleries of the old town, enjoy a cabaret show at the Tropicana, visit the colourful markets at Palacio de la Artesanía, sip a mojito at one of the atmospheric bars or escape to the beach at Playas del Este. Now is the time to experience Havana, one of the world's few unspoilt treasures.
Havana City Tour —
• Pick up from your hotel (air conditioned vehicle and a bilingual tour guide service)
• During the trip to Havana, panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.
• A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle Lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
• Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared by UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
• Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana.
• Visit the City Museum
• Free time (20-30 minutes)
• Lunch with a drink included
• Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication ).
• Return to your hotel (18:00 - 18:45).
Your Hotel —
Create and share unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime at the new Memories Varadero Beach Resort. This deluxe Varadero, Cuba hotel offers incredible value with its impressive all inclusive services and deluxe amenities. Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Varadero, Memories Varadero is an ideal destination for a romantic getaway or a fun family vacation.
- 24 hour food and beverage service
- Domestic drinks and selection of international drinks
- 4 swimming pools (2 for adults, 2 for children)
- 8 restaurants
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Rooms —
This offer is based on a stay in a Standard Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
From formal air conditioned comfort to casual open air dining, every meal is a unique experience in this tropical paradise. Enjoy a rich and diverse selection of restaurants including Japanese, Mediterranean, Creole, Italian, and Mexican.
• International Buffet Culinarium: breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Italian Restaurant Fontana di Trevi: dinner
• Seafood Restaurant Mediterráneo: dinner
• Japanese Restaurant Dragon Rojo: dinner
• French Restaurant Gourmet: dinner
• Mexican Restaurant Mexicano: dinner
• Buffet Restaurant Playa Puerto Carenas: breakfast and lunch
• Cuban Restaurant Colonial: dinner
* Some dining outlets or menu items and international, branded or premium drinks may incur additional surcharges payable locally.
Your Time —
Enjoy an array of all inclusive amenities and services at the Memories Varadero Beach Resort for the ultimate Varadero all-inclusive vacation. Revel in a wealth of fun activities, land and water sports, and exciting entertainment.
• 4 swimming pools (2 for adults, 2 for children)
• Kids Club & Baby Club
• Daily and nightly entertainment program
• 3 tennis courts
• Beach volleyball
• Multi-sport court
• Non-motorised water sports: catamaran, windsurfing, pedal boat, snorkelling
• Introductory scuba diving lessons
• Fitness centre
Your Journey —
Flights: Flights from London Gatwick with Virgin Atlantic.
Outbound: 11:30 - 16:35 OR 12:30 - 17:35
Inbound: 21:10 - 09:50 +1 OR 19:30 - 09:10 +1
Transfers: Shared transfers are included throughout. Transfer distance:108 miles - 2 hours 20 mins.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.