We Love —
- The Iberostar Tainos hotel is decorated in traditional Caribbean style and offers an excellent range of leisure facilities and dining outlets.
- It is located on the beautiful, 14 mile long Varadero beach, on the north coast of Cuba.
- Our offer includes all inclusive dining and a full day city tour of Havana
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destination —
Our offer includes a full day city tour of Havana.
• During the trip to Havana, panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.• A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
• Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared as a UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
• Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana).
• Visit to the City Museum.
• Free time. (20-30 mins)
• Lunch with a drink included.
• Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication
Your Hotel —
The 4-Star Iberostar Tainos is located on a beautiful stretch of Varadero Beach near Varadero Harbour. With 20 km of stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters, it is easy to see why this area is Cuba's premier beach resort.
Your hotel offers excellent facilities and a superb selection of bars and cafes. By day sample the resort activities or laze on the fine white sand listening to the gentle lapping of the sea and the sounds of the Caribbean. Visit nearby Cardenas City, swim with dolphins at the aquarium or enjoy the virgin beach at the nearby nature reserve.
The Iberostar Tainos boasts warm and inviting guest rooms that offer that home-away-from-home feeling. This hotel offers a wide variety of entertainment and activities including water sports, beach sports and dance lessons with something for everyone.
- 272 guest rooms
- Large swimming pool
- Mini golf
- Daily activities
- Evening entertainment
- Mini Club
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
Buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
A la carte dining (reservation required)
National and International alcoholic or soft drinks (09:00 - 01:00)
La Isabelica Restaurant - serves mouth watering buffets featuring the very best in local and international cuisine
El Criollo Restaurant - serving traditional Cuban cuisine; the finest a la carte island dining
Sakura Restaurant - Serves Japanese cuisine including sushi
La Media Vuelta - Pool Restaurant serving buffet lunch with the Caribbean Sea as a a stunning backdrop
Playa Arena Fina Bar - set on the beach serving refreshing drinks throughout the day
La Esquina - Pool Bar
La Palma - Lobby Bar
Don Café del Iberostar Tainos - Theatre Bar serving fresh coffee and exciting drinks
La Duna - Ranchón Bar where guests can have a relaxing drink
Your Time —
Just 3 miles from the Iberostar Taínos hotel, golfers can practice their best shots at a spectacular 18-hole Varadero golf course.
Your All Inclusive plan also covers numerous activities such as tennis, archery, non-motorised watersports and aerobics.
Your Journey —
Flights: Direct flights with Virgin Atlantic
London Gatwick to Havana: 11:30 - 16:35 OR 12:30 - 17:35
Havana to London Gatwick: 21:10 - 09:50 (overnight flight) OR 19:30 - 09:10 (overnight flight)
All flight times are local.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included. (106 mile / 2 hours 5 mins)