We Love —
- Enjoy an excellent full day History of Havana tour which we have included just for you
- Blau Privilege Cayo Libertad All Inclusive resort, is a 5* exclusive hotel directed only to adults and is surrounded by fabulous beach of Cayo Libertad
- Work on your tan on either the private beach or by the infinity pool!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destination —
Also known as Playa Azul, because the waters reflect all shades of blue, the sea, with up to 40% transparency between 25 and 30 m in depth, offers 32 dive sites. At its most eastern point is the Varahicacos Ecological Reserve, a beautiful, fascinating area with a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Included Tour: History of Havana
Culturally Havana is a melting pot of influences from Europe, Africa and the Americas. Its unique ambiance and resilient character have lured writers, artists and even the occasional revolutionary. With a wealth of exciting attractions, there is so much to do and see.
- Pick up (07:45 – 08:35) from your hotel (air conditioned vehicle and a bilingual tour guide service)
- During the trip to Havana, panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.
- A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
- Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared as a UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
- Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana).
- Visit to the City Museum.
- Free time. (20-30 mins)
- Lunch with a drink included.
- Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication ).
- Return to your hotel (180 – 18:45).
Your Hotel —
You get the best of both worlds at this adults-only hotel. As well as an infinity pool and private beach, you can check out the activity scene at its sister hotel, Blau Marina Varadero Resort.
This hotel sits on the exotic Caribbean beach of Veradero. Spectacular views of the crystalline waters of the Caribbean, surrounded by beautiful gardens and lush tropical vegetation.
What’s great about this place is the private beach right on your doorstep. The hotel’s in a secluded spot, tucked away at the foot of the Varadero peninsula – with the largest marina in the Caribbean, Marina Gaviota, on one side and sister hotel Blau Marina Vardero on the other.
- 84 Rooms
- 1 Restaurant
- 2 Bars
- Infinity Pool
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Blau Marina Varadero Resort
If you make your way to the hotel's sister resort you can also enjoy:
6 thematic restaurants, 4 of which are a la carte (serving Spanish, Italian and Mexican cuisine as well as the fourth which served some marvellow fish dishes)
3 Swimming pools
Wellness Centre with sauna & jacuzzi
2 tennis courts
1 multipurpose court
Non-motorised water sports
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Junior Suite
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
As part of your All-inclusive board basis you will enjoy some lovely Caribbean cuisine enfused with international favourites at the buffet restaurant, El Peñón. Steak, chicken, and seafood served in the Caribbean are cooked with distinct spices and ingredients found in the region. All served up with spice infused rice or beans prepared in a myriad of innovative ways. Due it its unique history, Caribbean cuisine is influenced by Chinese, Indian, Dutch, French, Spanish, British, and Amerindian food which local residents have developed into distinct delicacies.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks à la carte with salads and deserts buffet in “El Peñón” restaurant.
- Mini bar daily filled with water, soft drinks and local beer.
- 1 bottle of Rum (per stay)
- Private beach area with loungers, sunshades, towels and showers.
- 24hr room service
- 24hr butler service
- Live music in Cigar Bar from 19:00 onwards
- Infinity pool with loungers, towels and showers
Your Journey —
Flights: Included with Virgin Atlantic, you will be flying from London Gatwick (LGW) to Havana (HAV) and vice versa.
Outbound: 11:30 - 16:35 OR 12:30 - 17:35
Inbound: 21:10 - 09:50 (+1) OR 19:30 - 09:10 (+1)
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included. Your transfer time is approximately 2hrs 15mins / 105 miles
Please note: flight/train details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights/trains are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights/trains cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights/trains are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.