We Love —
- Blau Marina Varadero is family-friendly, all-inclusive resort, ensuring a stress-free stay
- Set in a wonderful beachside location, so you can reach the sandy shores within seconds
- Enjoy the extensive facilities on site, keeping you well-entertained throughout your stay
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Destination —
Just for you: History of Havana tour.
By day sample the resort activities, including excellent scuba diving and snorkelling, or laze on the fine white sand listening to the gentle lapping of the sea and the sounds of the Caribbean. Visit nearby Cardenas City, swim with dolphins at the aquarium or enjoy the virgin beach at the nearby nature reserve. By night, choose from hotel cabarets with their colourful costumes, restaurants offering both Cuban and international food, or nightclubs where you'll salsa into the early hours.
History of Havana Tour
• Pick up (07:45 – 08:35) from your hotel (air conditioned vehicle and a bilingual tour guide service)
• During the trip to Havana, panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.
• A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
• Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared as a UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
• Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana).
• Visit to the City Museum.
• Free time. (20-30 mins)
• Lunch with a drink included.
• Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication).
• Return to your hotel (180 – 18:45).
Your Hotel —
Blau Marina Varadero is a 5* all-inclusive, luxury hotel surrounded by beautiful gardens and unforgettable views. Guests will be treated to superb service and a comfortable environment.
As part of your all-inclusive stay you will enjoy:
- Specialised Restaurants
- Buffet Restaurants
- Bars, snack bars, and pool bars
- Daily and night animation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurants
- Live Music
- Local and international alcoholic drinks
- Daily replenished mini bar
- Sport facilities
- Water sports
- Towels for pool
Your Suite —
This offer is based on a Junior Suite.
Suite amenities include:
- King-sized or 2 double beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Terrace or balcony with chairs and tables
- Furnished with a sofa, a table and an armchair to relax or read in
- An executive desk with a lamp
- Satellite TV
- Direct-dial telephone in the bedroom and bathroom
- Digital safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Minibar restocked daily in line with consumption of 1 bottle of water, 2 soft drinks and 2 beers, tea and coffee facilities
- Fully equipped bathroom with a shower, hair dryer (110 V), scale,make-up mirror and the amenities required for your personal grooming.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay. You will receive breakfast, lunch and an evening meal at the hotel, as well as a selection of local and international alcoholic drinks.
The focus has been placed on providing the widest possible variety of meals and cuisine to guests at the Blau Marina Varadero, so much so that your all-inclusive stay will be an incredible journey of tastes and textures with the huge amount of choices available.
- Restaurant Buffet “La Marina”
- Restaurant Buffet “La Duna”
- Fish specialty "a la carte" restaurant “EL Faro”
- Tex Mex "a la carte" restaurant “Bacunayagua”
- "A la carte" Italian restaurant “El Arlequino”
- Tapas restaurant “La Zarzuela”
- Snack Bar
- 3 dinners per booking per week in our "a la carte" restaurants (reservation required)
- Lobby bar “Club Hemingway” (open 24 hours)
- Pool Bar “La Boya”
- Pool Bar III
- Bar El Faro “La Terraza”
- Bar “Teatro”
- Bar with dance floor “El Ancla”
Your Time —
The extensive facilities on site include:
- Daily and night animation
- 2 tennis courts
- 1 universal court
- Beach volleyball
- Non-motorised water sports (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurf)
- Fitness and aerobics rooms
- 3 pools for adults
- 1 pool for children
Your Journey —
Flights: Return flights from London Gatwick to Havana are included - with Virgin Atlantic.
Outbound: 11:20 - 16:35
Inbound: 21:10 - 09:50 (+1)
Outbound: 12:30 - 17:35
Inbound: 19:30 - 09:10 (+1)
All flight times are local.
Luggage allowance: 23 kg hold, 10 kg cabin.
Tranfers: Shared transfers are included. The transfer distance is approximately 176 km / 2 hrs 10 min.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.