We Love —
- Experience the real Havana; be hosted in a typical Cuban home in the historic district of Havana and enjoy the cultural life of the city.
- Embark on a fascinating tour of Havana and learn about the diversity of this unique country and its friendly and enchanting people
- Then enjoy an all-inclusive stay in a suite at the Iberostar Cayo Ensenachos 5*
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Our Offers —
7 nights = 2 nights Havana + 4 nights Iberostar Ensenachos + 1 night Havana
10 nights = 2 nights Havana + 7 nights Iberostar Ensenachos + 1 night Havana
14 nights = 2 nights Havana + 11 nights Iberostar Ensenachos + 1 night Havana
Your Destination —
Havana- Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history and experiences. Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city’s architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neo Classical and Art Deco styles, with the colonial buildings of ‘Old Havana’ earning the city a UNESCO World Heritage Listing. Culturally, Havana is a melting pot of influences from Europe, Africa and the Americas. Its unique ambiance and resilient character have lured writers, artists and even the occasional revolutionary in.
With a wealth of exciting attractions, there is so much to do and see. Explore the museums and galleries of the old town, enjoy a cabaret show at the Tropicana, visit the colourful markets at Palacio de la Artesanía, sip a mojito at one of the atmospheric bars or a beer in the new Beer House beside the handicraft market in Old Havana. With tourism increasing in Cuba, now is the time to experience Havana, one of the world’s few unspoilt treasures.
Some of the island’s top tourist attractions include:
• Beach: Cayo Santa Maria’s major tourist draw is its lovely beach. The 13-kilometre beach is divided into five sections and is perfect for swimming in turquoise waters, walking on the white sand or just relaxing under the sun.
• San Juan de Los Remedios: Situated 60 kilometres from Cayo Santa Maria, San Juan de los Remedios is an excellent option for a day trip. This dynamic town is noted for its pretty walks, excellent buildings and magnificent monuments and parks.
• Nightlife: The resorts in Cayo Santa Maria provide much of the night life including clubs, pubs, salsa evenings and karaoke nights. You can dance away the whole night on the sand at a beach bar, not forgetting to try out the fantastic cocktails, or just go for a romantic walk on the sandy beach.
Please note: a visa/tourist card is not included.
Havana Homestay —
Discover this authentic, typical Cuban house that will welcome you during your stay in Havana. Traditionally decorated with antique furniture and fixtures, this will give you the experience of a traditional Cuban homestay, with access to all the wonders of Havana right on your doorstep.
The living spaces are shared with other guests so you can compare notes and tips - a great chance to meet some new people, and a warm and inviting atmosphere, evoking the true Cuban spirit!
You will have a fully renovated and air conditioned bedroom to yourself with a private bathroom.
Iberostar Ensenachos —
Situated on the dazzling white sand and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, the Iberostar Cayo Ensenachos offers a dream-like stay in pure paradise.
Swim in the azure waters of the sea, or brave the waves by trying windsurfing, kayaking or scuba diving. Kick back at the wellness centre and take mindful yoga classes. The incredible entertainment program at the hotel ensures you enjoy every moment of your holiday of dreams.
Your all-inclusive stay includes choosing freely from the six restaurants that include seafood, Asian cuisine, Italian dishes and a buffet-style option. Throughout your stay you can drink all types of local cocktails, beer, international liquors, coffee and tea, fruit juices, soft drinks and specialty coffees 24 hours a day!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
- 506 Rooms
- 5 pools
- Kids pool
- 6 Restaurants
- 8 Bars
- Water sports
- 24-hour room service
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose from Economy or Business Class flights.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers from airport to and from Havana accommodation in a vintage car are included, along with shared transfers from Havana to Caya Santa Maria and from Caya Santa Maria to Havana accommodation.
Havana airport to Havana house: approx 20 miles / 25mins
Havana to Cayo Santa Maria: approx 6hrs / 240 miles
Cayo Santa Maria to Havana house: 6hrs / 240 miles
Please note if you are booking premium economy your main international flight will be in a premium economy cabin but any shorter connecting flights to or from the long haul international service may be accommodated in the main economy cabin.