We Love —
- Explore all Cuba has to offer; from the exciting city of Havana to the relaxing coast and tropical beaches of Cayo Santa Maria
- Set in lush gardens and boasting a combination of views of the city and the sea, enjoy your stay at the Melia Habana and discover authentic Havana
- Then on to Cayo Santa María where you can unwind on the pristine beach - your stay here is All Inclusive which means all you have to think about is topping up your tan!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destinations —
Havana offers a vibrant mix of cultures, history, and experiences. Its cobbled streets are alive with cafes, bars and the rhythmic sounds of the rumba. The city’s architecture is an eclectic mix of Baroque, Neoclassical and Art Deco styles and the colonial buildings of ‘Old Havana’ have earned the city a UNESCO World Heritage Listing.
Culturally Havana is a melting pot of influences from Europe, Africa and the Americas. Its unique ambiance and resilient character have lured writers, artists and even the occasional revolutionary. With a wealth of exciting attractions, there is so much to do and see. Explore the museums and galleries of the old town, enjoy a cabaret show at the Tropicana, visit the colourful markets at Palacio de la Artesanía, sip a mojito at one of the atmospheric bars or escape to the beach at Playas del Este. Now is the time to experience Havana, one of the world’s few unspoilt treasures.
Cayo Santa Maria is a small island (sixteen kilometres long and two kilometres wide) located in the Bahia de Buena Vista, off the north coast of the main island of Cuba. Cayo Santa Maria's main attraction is its superb beach. It's divided into five sections for a total of approximately 13 km, ideal for taking long walks on the beach, swimming in pristine turquoise waters or just relaxing under the sun!
Some of the island’s top tourist attractions include:
Beach: Cayo Santa Maria’s major tourist draw is its lovely beach. The 13-kilometre beach is divided into five sections and is perfect for swimming in turquoise waters, walking on the white sand or just relaxing under the sun.
San Juan de Los Remedios: Situated 60 kilometres from Cayo Santa Maria, San Juan de los Remedios is an excellent option for a day trip. This dynamic town is noted for its pretty walks, excellent buildings and magnificent monuments and parks.
Nightlife: The resorts in Cayo Santa Maria provide much of the night life including clubs, pubs, salsa evenings and karaoke nights. You can dance away the whole night on the sand at a beach bar, not forgetting to try out the fantastic cocktails, or just go for a romantic walk on the sandy beach.
Melia Habana 4* —
You will enjoy a 4 night stay in a Classic Room, with Bed & Breakfast dining
Sleeps up to
Rooms boast balconies overlooking the sea, equipped with every comfort. These rooms have queen-sized or twin beds and a large terrace. All the rooms are totally renovated, with a warm, comfortable and functional decor specially designed so you can fully enjoy your stay. The rooms are equipped with every detail including a writing desk and a comfortable armchair, as well as high-quality furniture either in wood or wrought iron.
Melia Buenavista 5* —
You will enjoy a 6, 7 or 10 night stay in a Junior Suite, with All Inclusive dining
Sleeps up to
The Meliá Buenavista hotel provides 50 Junior Suites The Level, charming rooms measuring over 62 m2 with garden views located on the upper floors, all with great natural light and a welcoming atmosphere with total privacy. In addition to everything you need for an unforgettable stay, the layout makes them extremely comfortable. Inside you can expect a flat screen TV with satellite channels and a sumptuous hydromassage bathtub.
- Butler service
- 24 hour Room Service
- Pool and Beach Concierge
- Personalised and private check-in and check-out
- Welcome cocktail with cava and refreshing towels
- Personalised welcome and hotel explanation
- Assistance with bookings and travel
- Packing and unpacking of suitcases
- Free ironing of 2 items per person
- Express laundry
- Daily turndown service
- Premium Bar service customized according to guest preference
- Preparation of bath salts and candles
- In room Spa Service (Bathe in grape, vanilla, Cleopatra milk, sea crystals and Equilibrium oils) (extra charge)
- Pillow menu: anti-allergy, anatomical, fixed shape, duck feather, neck protective and cylindrical neck support
- Hydrotherapy circuit in the YHI SPA
- Discount on massages at the YHI SPA
- Free late check-out until 4 pm
- Free Internet
- Tea time and snack services
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (a la carte)
- Day Around and Dinner Around (free) in Meliá hotels in Cayo Santa Maria (Shuttle service included)
- Exclusive free shuttle service between Meliá Buenavista and the other Meliá hotels in Cayo Santa Maria
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Journey —
Flights: Included with Virgin Atlantic and 23kg of Hold Luggage and 10kg of Hand Luggage
Depart London Gatwick: 12:30
Arrive Havana: 17:35
Depart Havana: 19:30
Arrive London Gatwick: 09:10 (+1)
Depart London Gatwick: 11:30
Arrive Havana: 16:35
Depart Havana: 21:10
Arrive London Gatwick: 15.50: 09:50 (+1)
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included
Please note: flight/train details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights/trains are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Specific flights/trains cannot be selected and confirmed timings will be shown on your official documentation from the tour operator. Flights/trains are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.
Looking for more options in the Caribbean? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now