We Love —
- Discover the magical Belgian city of Ghent with a stay at the elegant Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof 4*, a stunning hotel in the historic heart of the city.
- Indulge at one of The Living Bistro, housed in the historic living quarters of this 18th-century townhouse, before pampering yourself at the spa with its indoor pool, sauna, and gym.
- Our members will stay in a beautiful Luxury or Grand Luxury Room, enjoying complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a discount on spa treatments!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Impressive Gothic sites, such as dramatic St. Bavo's Cathedral and the Castle of the Counts, inspire awe. The works of Flemish masters are housed in the distinguished Museum voor Schone Kunst. There is something here for everyone!
- Gravensteen: 800m / 10 min walk
- St. Bavo's Cathedral: 850m / 10 min walk
- Ghent Belfry: 700m / 9 min walk
- St. Nicholas' Church: 600m / 7 min walk
- Graslei: 550m / 7 min walk
- Museum voor Schone Kunsten: 2.4 km / 30 min walk
- Korenmarkt: 600m / 7 min walk
- SMAK Municial Museum of Contemporary Art: 2.3 km / 30 min walk
Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Luxury Room (18-29m²) or Grand Luxury Room (30-34m²)
Sleeps up to
Grand Luxury Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
For a memorable meal, try the LOF Restaurant, where Michelin chef Jasper Maatman presents a range of culinary delights, all served in the bright, comtemporary dining room. Pair your meal with a delicious wine carefully selected from the wine selection!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 15% discount on spa treatments
Your Journey to Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Eurostar: If you choose to take the Eurostar, you will travel from London St Pancras International to Brussels-Zuid in second class. You will have the opportunity to choose your train schedules during the next stage of the booking process. Return transfers between the train station and the hotel are not included in Eurostar offers.
Your booking details will be sent to you within approximately 5 days after your reservation to confirm the schedule of your journey. You can collect your tickets at the station, at a self-service kiosk with the reference number that you will find on your confirmation.
Please note: Train tickets from Brussels to Ghent are not included in this offer. There is an average of 70 trains a day, with one leaving every 20 minutes, and the journey time is approximately 1 hour.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).