We Love —
- Each room in this hotel showcases a sleek, minimalist design that are ridiculously spacious, inviting & flooded in light in light...one elegant package!
- Discover a design-led hotel that marries the comfort of home with the artistic flair of an art gallery.
- Nestling in a quiet street amid art galleries and antiques dealers, you'll be a few minutes on foot from the main attractions of the city of Brussels.
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Brussels, Art District —
Another must-do in Brussels is to visit one (or more!) of the many charming pubs throughout the city to try Belgian beers and moules et frites (mussels served with French fries).
Art lovers are well catered for with a range of museums exhibiting works from the likes of artists such as van Eyck, van Dyck, Rubens and Brueghel throughout the city. And be sure to check the local calendar before travelling – Brussels hosts a wide array of festivals and events throughout the year which are sure to contribute to a unique and enjoyable stay.
- Manneken Pis (Brussels' iconic statue): 10min / 750m by foot
- Grand Place: 8min / 600m by foot
- Royal Palace: 12min / 1km by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Late check out until 12pm; Welcome gift in your room
These beautifully designed spaces are a testament to sleek, minimalist style, where the largely black & white room is brought to life by splashes of vibrant colour that never fail to draw the eye.
- Classic Room (19m² / max. 2 persons): These elegant rooms feature custom furniture that give the room a unique atmosphere, each room looks out onto the hotel's courtyard.
- Superior Room (21m² / max. 2 persons): These larger rooms are bathed in light from its large windows that look out onto the busy street beyond.
- Club Room (22m² / max. 2 persons): The beautiful rooms feature are a minimalist haven that is perfect for anyone looking for a stylish city break.
- Duplex Suite (45m² / max. 4 persons): The hotel's suites are you home-away-from-home are split into 2 levels: a chic lving area on the ground floor and a cosy hideaway upstairs that can be reached by a spiral staircase.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
9 Bar & Terrace
The 9 Bar opens onto the lobby & will immerse you in an art gallery-like environment where its cosy ambiance and coloured armchairs invite you to help yourself to a refreshing drink.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.