We Love —
- Totally renovated and redesigned in 2015, the trendy Renaissance Wien combines Viennese tradition with contemporary style
- The city centre and well-known sights such as Vienna State Opera can be easily reached by public transport while the grandeur of Schönbrunn Palace is just minutes away
- This hotel is perfect for anyone who wants to discover this fascinating city in style.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Start your day by tracing the story of Vienna from its Roman origins to the modern day with a visit to the Wien Museum and connect the stories behind the various landmarks, places and historic personalities of Vienna. Or visit any one of the breathtaking palaces; Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg Imperial Palace, The Belvedere and immerse yourself in its beauty.
- Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens: 20min / 1.5km walk or 2min / 1km by car
- Hofburg Imperial Palace: 12min / 4.5km by car
- Stephansplatz: 13min / 4.6km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Renaissance Wien 4* —
Just for you: Free access to the fitness centre & sauna
Work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art fitness centre, or relax in the sauna. Work up an appetite & head to Wunderkammer Drinking & Dining, the hotel's innovative restaurant, which serves creative International cuisine in a casual yet elegant environment.
- 305 Rooms
- Free WiFi
- 24hr Room Service
- Fitness Centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Double Room
Sleeps up to
After a day in the city return to this inviting space, kick off your shoes, make yourself a refreshing drink with your room's tea/coffee making facilities and flick through the international channels on your satellite TV.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A 10% discount in the bar & restaurant for 1 dinner / lunch (the voucher will be given to you upon check-in)
Let Wunderkammer Drinking & Dining take you on a culinary journey, from Paris to Vienna to Constantinople. Stop by the hotel's restaurant, cocktail bar, and lounge for a romantic dinner, a tasty Sunday brunch, and more.
Your Journey to Renaissance Wien 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 2min / 160m from Meidling Hauptstraße U-Bahn Station which is on the U4 line with direct access to Stadtpark & Schwedenplatz
The transfer time / distance from Vienna International Airport to the hotel is approximately 25min / 23km by car.
Looking for more options in Vienna? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now