We Love —
- The family-run, boutique The Capital Hotel 5* offers all the grandeur of a large hotel with the intimacy of an elegant townhouse break.
- Nestled in upmarket Knightsbridge, here, guests will enjoy close proximity to attractions such as the Victoria & Albert Museum, and will stay just 89 steps away from Harrods!
- During their stay, enjoy a Premium King Room, alongside daily breakfast.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
A short walk away is The Natural History Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Science Museum. For a leisurely stroll or a picnic, you are a few minutes from Hyde Park and just a little further are Kensington Gardens and St James Park. The Capital is a perfect base from which to explore London, from the theatres of the West End to the markets of Notting Hill, there are an abundance of activities close by.
- Natural History Museum: 1.5 km
- Hyde Park: 0.3 km
- Big Ben: 3 km
- Tower Bridge: 6.8 km
The Capital Hotel 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Premium King Room (24m²).
Premium King Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- £20 voucher per person to use on a 3-course lunch* or a traditional afternoon tea (Minimum 3-night stay)
The hotel's new Restaurant is a fine dining outlet, serving traditional English cuisine in beautifully appointed surroundings, headed by chef Adam Simmonds.
The Capital Bar
This intimate bar offers the finest selection of cocktails from champagne to vodka, cognac and whisky. The knowledgeable team host whisky and cocktail masterclasses on request, and these make fantastic gifts. Delicious light meals are also available from 12.00 noon until 11.00pm and a traditional Afternoon Tea is available from 2.30pm.
Please note: Please note, that an additional £18 Discretionary Facility Charge will be added to the bill per room, per night.
- The fine dining restaurant is open Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner. Traditional afternoon tea is served daily from 2pm-5.30pm. We recommend to make a reservation, please contact email@example.com or + 44 (0)20 7591 1202. Please note the restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Please note, that an additional £18 Discretionary Facility Charge will be added to the bill per room, per night.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day
London by bus and boat - 2 days
2 Day London Pass
The transport card is not included in the London Pass®
The London Pass® does not give access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours
Your Journey to The Capital Hotel 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).
Please note: as this destination has multiple airport options, you may be flying in and out of different airports. Please be sure to check all flight information prior to travel.