We Love —
- Welcome to the Novotel London Greenwich - a modern and contemporary hotel with colourful decor and upscale amenities.
- The tranquil location allows you to enjoy the peaceful, leafy charms of Greenwich whilst being just 20 minutes away from major attractions in the city centre.
- Stay in a Double Superior on a bed and breakfast basis and enjoy a Thames City Cruise for 2 from Greenwich to Tower Bridge!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Central London is just a 20-minute train ride away and the famous O2 Arena entertainment venue can be reached in 30 minutes via public transport.
London's mix of grandeur, history, style and culture seems to get more enticing by the year. It charms with leafy Royal parks, free world-class art galleries and frothy ale amid wood-clad pubs; it intrigues with ancient streets and grand architecture, and excites with the neon-lit West End, designer shopping and an innovative dining scene that has become one of the richest in the world.
- Greenwich Park: .6 km
- Greenwich Royal Observatory: 1.6km
- Cutty Sark: .8 km
- Houses of Parliament: 9km
- Big Ben: 9km
- London Eye: 9km
Novotel London Greenwich —
Here you can dine in the Element Restaurant, keep fit at the well-equipped fitness centre, check some emails with complimentary wifi in your room or the sleek lounge, and enjoy peaceful night's slumber in your pristine and bright superior room.
- 151 Rooms
- Room Service
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Double Room
Just for you: Free WIFI
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
In the afternoons or evenings, venture out to explore the outstanding and world-famous dining scene of London, or enjoy a meal in the comfort and convenience of your own hotel at the Element Restaurant. Open daily from 6:30 - 22:00, here you can enjoy international cuisine in a stylish setting. Be sure to visit the Bar (open 8:00 - 00:00) where you can choose from an array of beers, wines, or cocktails served by a fun and friendly staff.
Your Time —
Just for you: Free Thames River Cruise for 2 From Westminster to Tower Bridge
What better way than to take in the sights of the city aboard a fabulous River Cruise? Gain a unique perspective of the city and set sail!
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Directions to the hotel:
By car from central London, head south across Waterloo Bridge, continue to the Elephant and Castle junction, then head towards New Cross and follow the A2 to Greenwich. On the M25 orbital motorway, head for A2 Central London. 15 mn by train from Waterloo East or Charing Cross.
Looking for more options in London? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now