We Love —
- Visit London aka the Big Smoke and stay right in the heart of the city at Native Bankside, a converted 18th Century tea warehouse-turned-aparthotel.
- Discover Shakespeare's Globe, Borough Market and St Paul’s Cathedral - all right on your doorstep!
- Stay in a Classic Studio Apartment - your home away from home in the exciting city of London!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Antiquity is everywhere and the city's buildings are milestones in a beguiling biography - the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and the Big Ben are all instantly recognisable landmarks. There is also an abundance of innovation, from the Shard to the London Eye.
From its ancient past as a Roman trading outpost to its 21st-century status as the wealthiest square mile in the world, the financial district known simply as “The City” is one of London's most historic and fascinating neighbourhoods. A leisurely stroll through this affluent district will take you past soaring glass masterpieces such as Norman Foster's Gherkin alongside Roman ruins and remnants from every era in between. This district is also home to some of the finest restaurants and upscale watering holes that will tantalize your taste buds.
Tower Bridge is one of London's most exciting areas where history and the contemporary come together in a fascinating way. Bermondsey Street with its quirky galleries and boho-chic pubs is a few minutes' walk away, as well as Southwark Cathedral and the London Dungeons. Other popular tourist attractions in the area include the London Eye, the Tower of London and Hay's Galleria - a Grade II listed building with a plethora of shops and restaurants.
- Shakespeare's Globe: 97m / 1 min walk
- Tate Modern: 230m / 2 min walk
- London Bridge: 800m / 11 min walk
- The Shard: 1km / 7 min walk
- St Paul's Cathedral: 1.1km / 16 min walk
- BFI Southbank: 1.5km / 19 min walk
Native Bankside —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Studio Apartment
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay.