We Love —
- Enjoy a memorable stay in London at the distinctive Hard Rock Hotel London 4*, an iconic music-inspired hotel on the corner of Oxford Street and Park Lane.
- Take advantage of all the services of this worldwide brand, including original artwork in every bedroom, a chic bar and restaurant, and the chance to reserve your own Fender guitar during your stay with their Sound of Your Stay programme!
- Our members may choose between a Deluxe Gold King Room or a Rock Royalty Queen Room, offering exclusive perks such as entrance to the Rock Royalty Lounge and a personal concierge!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Creative types will feel right at home in Shoreditch, where you’ll find quirky street art, vintage stores, and plenty of cosy coffee shops. For a taste of the wealth and glamour London is famous for, head to the western areas of Chelsea and Kensington, where you’ll also find a cluster of fantastic museums: the V&A, Science Museum, and the Natural History Museum.
For a more lazy break, make sure to sample some of London’s best parks - there’s a reason why it’s Europe’s first National Parks City! Travel to the southeast to see Greenwich, with its historic Observatory offering stunning views over the city’s skyscrapers. Or, take a wander over picturesque Hampstead Heath, an ancient park which was once just a small village outside the city.
- Oxford Street: 1 km / 13 min walk
- Hyde Park: 290m / 4 min walk
- Westminster Abbey: 3.4 km / 45 min walk
- Trafalgar Square: 2.7 km / 33 min walk
- London Eye: 3.8 km / 47 min walk
- Picadilly Circus: 2.1 km / 26 min walk
- Buckingham Palace: 2.3 km / 29 min walk
Hard Rock Hotel London 4* —
Each room comes with complimentary music amenities as you'd expect, including the chance to listen to classic rock albums on vinyl, curated music playlists, and the opportunity to reserve your own Fender guitar for your stay as part of their Wax®, Picks®, and Tracks® programmes. Indulge at the iconic Hard Rock Cafe Oxford Street, or just unwind in the hotel's GMT Lobby Bar. For an even more stylish break, grab a drink at the cocktail bar!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Gold King Room (21-27m²) or a Rock Royalty Queen Room (18-25m²).
Deluxe Gold King Room
Sleeps up to
Rock Royalty Queen Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day
London by bus and boat - 2 days
2 Day London Pass
The transport card is not included in the London Pass®
The London Pass® does not give access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours