We Love —
- Enjoy a central city stay at the Grange Portland Hotel 4*, a sophisticated hotel situated in historic Holborn.
- Your hotel places you in the heart of the city, just a short walk from the British Museum as well as Covent Garden.
- Stay in an Executive Room with all the amenities you'll need during your stay, and enjoy breakfast each morning!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Creative types will feel right at home in Shoreditch, where you’ll find quirky street art, vintage stores, and plenty of cosy coffee shops. For a taste of the wealth and glamour London is famous for, head to the western areas of Chelsea and Kensington, where you’ll also find a cluster of fantastic museums: the V&A, Science Museum, and the Natural History Museum.
For a more lazy break, make sure to sample some of London’s best parks - there’s a reason why it’s Europe’s first National Parks City! Travel to the southeast to see Greenwich, with its historic Observatory offering stunning views over the city’s skyscrapers. Or, take a wander over picturesque Hampstead Heath, an ancient park which was once just a small village outside the city.
- British Museum: 300m / 4 min walk
- The British Library: 1.4 km / 18 min walk
- Carnaby Street: 1.7 km / 21 min walk
- Picadilly Circus: 1.8 km / 23 min walk
- Covent Garden: 1.3 km / 16 min walk
- Trafalgar Square: 1.6 km / 21 min walk
Grange Portland Hotel 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Executive Room (28m²).
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay. Please note: Breakfast is served at the sister hotel Grange Clarendon Hotel.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
London Eye Skip the Line Ticket
Valid every day
London by bus and boat - 2 days
2 Day London Pass
The transport card is not included in the London Pass®
The London Pass® does not give access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours