We Love —
- Fully serviced and modern four-star apartments, ideally located for exploring all of London’s central tourist attractions.
- At 196 Bishopsgate, you will be just a short walk from Liverpool Street station, the Thames, famous Spitalfields market and Brick Lane.
- Venture out to the fashionable areas of Shoreditch and Hoxton, where a plethora of bars and restaurants await!
- Our members will get to stay in a One Bedroom Apartment, with included breakfast.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
For guests who wish to immerse themselves into London life, both Leadenhall and Spitalfields markets are close by. Whilst Leadenhall is one of the oldest markets in London, dating back to the 14th century and famed for its impressive architecture, Spitalfields is known for its vintage fashion, antiques, and arts and crafts. Brick Lane Market is also conveniently close where guests will find street stalls selling fabrics, spices and antiques. The area is also famed for its plethora of Indian restaurants where authentic cuisine is served at great prices.
The world famous Tower of London is by far one of the most well-preserved historical buildings in the world. Originally modified by joining the east and south stonewalls of the old Roman town of Londinium Augusta, the structure first became the castle for William the Conqueror. Since then, the castle has been constantly improved and extended by the addition of other smaller towers, extra buildings, walls and walkways. Gradually, this monument evolved into the splendid example of a castle, fortress, prison, palace and finally the museum that it proudly is today.
Popular tourist attractions such as theatres in the West End, museums and the royal parks are easily reached by tube too as Liverpool Street station is just 4 minutes walk away!
Christmas in London
Make your holiday even more memorable when you stay throughout December.
- Old Spitalfields Market: 0.5 km
- Leadenhall Market: 0.8 km
- Brick Lane:1 km
- Tower of London: 1.6 km
- Oxford Street: 5 km
- Buckingham Palace: 5.1 km
- Natural History Museum: 7.7 km
196 Bishopsgate 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a One Bedroom Apartment
One Bedroom Apartment
They each feature a modern, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, a tranquil bedroom and a separate reception room.
They are air-conditioned and include free Wi-Fi.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
A full kitchen is provided so you can make your own meals - we recommend heading to Smithfield market to buy the best steak in London!
There are also numerous restaurants and cafes nearby to explore - not to forget the festive Christmas markets for those staying throughout the winter!
Your Journey to 196 Bishopsgate 4* —
Transfers: Transfers are not included with this offer.