We Love —
- Discover the historic city of Edinburgh during a stay at the Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh 4*, a modern property just a short walk away from Princes Street.
- Soak up the city's top sights including the grand Edinburgh Castle and the views from Arthur's Seat, or catch a show at the iconic Edinburgh Playhouse!
- Our members can choose between two spacious Suites, each with a fully-equipped kitchenette and living space perfect for unwinding after a long day exploring.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Start your day with a spot of boutique shopping in Multrees Walk, before visiting the former medieval market square at the Grassmarket, which also offers splendid views of the Edinburgh Castle. The castle itself is a grand monument, perched on an extinct volcano, leave this monument for an afternoon visit, when you can admire the sunset over the city. Afterwards, head to the West End for chic restaurants and bars - you might even get there in time for a show at the Edinburgh Playhouse!
Arguably the best time to visit the city is in August, when the annual Fringe Festival takes over the city. The largest arts festival in the world, this is your time to catch a future star of comedy or theatre! To escape the city’s crowds, head to Leith, the city’s port and hub for creatives, where you can savour seafood in waterfront restaurants and shop for gifts at the Scottish Design Exchange.
- Edinburgh Castle: 1.2 km / 17 min walk
- Arthur's Seat: 4.2 km / 1 hour walk
- Princes Street Gardens: 450m / 5 min walk
- Palace of Holyroodhouse: 2.4 km / 30 min walk
- National Museum of Scotland: 1.6 km / 20 min walk
- Scottish National Gallery: 850m / 10 min walk
- The Royal Mile: 1.5 km / 20 min walk
Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a One Bedroom Suite (42m²) or a One Bedroom Superior Suite (42m²).
One Bedroom Suite
Sleeps up to
One Bedroom Superior Suite
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Self-Catering stay.
If you're looking for somewhere special to enjoy a meal out, the Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh 4* is located just steps away from the centre of the city, where you'll find a host of restaurants and bars perfect for a chic evening out!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Journey to Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).