We Love —
- Originally opened in 1650, the Macdonald Hotels New Blossoms Chester 4* now features stylish contemporary interiors and a restaurant serving delicious seasonal cuisine.
- Stay in a Executive Double/Twin Room with breakfast and complimentary afternoon tea served in the hotel's stylish lounge.
- This historic city is famous for its medieval architecture, luxury shopping, and great restaurants, so there's plenty for you to enjoy!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Built by the Romans on the borders of England and Wales, Chester has welcomed visitors for centuries. You can still walk the ancient city walls, to catch a glimpse of the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain and admire the architectural beauty of Chester Cathedral.
This historic city is renowned for its striking black and white half timbered buildings which include the medieval ‘Rows’, full of shops, restaurants and bars, near where the Macdonald Hotels New Blossoms Chester 4* is situated. A cruise on the River Dee is a delightful way to see the city in the warmer months.
- Chester Cathedral: 300m / 4 min walk
- Eastgate Clock: 54m / 1 min walk
- Chester Zoo: 5.3 km / 15 min drive
- The Grosvenor Museum: 600m / 7 min walk
- Roman Amphitheatre: 180m / 2 min walk
Macdonald Hotels New Blossoms Chester 4* —
Each of the 67 bedrooms has been individually designed for a unique and stylish feel, and make sure to sample the cuisine at the on-site restaurant, which serves delicious seasonal fare and great cocktails.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Executive Double/Twin Room.
Just for you:
- Late check out until 12pm
Executive Double/Twin Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary afternoon tea
This relaxed and friendly restaurant has an all-day menu consisting of delicious dishes, with an extensive wine selection and cocktails. Ingredients are seasonal and British wherever possible, such as the finest Scottish beef, Scottish lamb and wild white fish, as well as an ever-growing range of organic ingredients - so why not spend an evening here during your stay?
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.