We Love —
- Experience true luxury with an elegant countryside stay at the outstanding Ellenborough Park 5* – Gloucestershire’s only five star AA-rated property.
- Located just minutes away from Cheltenham, Ellenborough Park 5* showcases classic British cuisine, an indulgent spa, finely manicured grounds and spectacular rooms.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a spacious Classic Room, complete with a delicious breakfast, a 3-course dinner in the Horse Box Restaurant, and an exclusive 10% spa discount!
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Head into Cheltenham for the sophisticated shops, bars and restaurants, place a bet at the racecourse or take a pleasant drive through the countryside, stopping to indulge in a wholesome pub meal or a refined cream tea. The hotel is on hand to arrange a plethora of activities including tours, archery, golf lessons, clay shooting, horse riding and helicopter rides.
Ellenborough Park 5* —
Now a lavish hotel and spa, Ellenborough Park 5* is the Cotswolds' most critically-acclaimed luxury hotel and Gloucestershire’s only AA Five Star-rated property. Oozing British refinement and stately style, the hotel houses a dreamy Indian-themed spa, a gourmet restaurant (which boasts 3 AA Rosettes), the more relaxed Horse Box restaurant, an elegant bar, and rooms and suites designed by internationally-acclaimed designer Nina Campbell.
Ellenborough Park 5* - Sanitary & Health Measures
- Always welcome you with a friendly smile however it will be from a 2-metre distance
- Not lose our personal touch however we will be operating a contactless check-in/check-out
- service where possible and encouraging you to pre-pay to reduce interactions
- Mark out a safe distance to queue – It’s what Brits were born to do!
- Make way for our guests to pass safely, please don’t be surprised if you see a member of the team
- walking away to maintain a safe distance. Our job is to keep you and our team safe
- Refrain from holding doors open and limit contact in ‘high touch’ areas
- Introduce service tables to maintain a safe distance when exchanging items
- Supply safety stations with sanitiser, wipes and gloves at key points throughout the hotel
- Encourage you to use the bathroom in your room although public toilets will be available
- Increase our cleaning rotations especially in ‘high touch’ areas, e.g. lift buttons, door handles etc.
- Temperature check the team on arrival to help minimise the spread
- No longer offer buffets including breakfast service. We will be providing a Cotswold breakfast cooked to order from our kitchen or if you’d prefer, enjoy breakfast in bed
- Only enter your room on request so we will not automatically clean your bedroom each day,
- it will only be on request, however the team will of course provide clean towels, sheets and toiletries
- Limit access to our leisure facilities to ensure you can work out in a safe and super clean environment
- We will provide less amenities in your room, we are not cutting corners just ensuring that risk is
- reduced and to make the cleaning process more thorough
- We know caffeine is important and will still serve you coffee upon request, we will deliver and leave outside your room in a de-sanitised box compromising of a coffee machine, teapot, mugs and accompaniments
- Use protective shields to protect both you and the team so please don’t be alarmed
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Classic Room (23m²).
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and 3-course dinner served in the Horse Box Restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- 3-course meal served in the Horse Box Restaurant with a value of up to £40
Having won 3 AA Rosettes, the hotel's main Restaurant is bedecked in elegance, complete with Tudor fireplaces, stained glass windows and traditional British dishes touched with a fine dining twist. Arguably one of Cheltenham's best restaurants, here, only the very best ingredients are on offer, set alongside impeccable service and complete creativity.
The more laid-back Horse Box serves up classic British cuisine including fresh fish dishes, steaks and salads in a relaxed and cosy setting.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Please note that due to the current global health pandemic (COVID-19), certain restaurants and buffets may be closed or places and tables may be limited. We strongly recommend that you contact the hotel for further information two days before your arrival.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% discount on pre-booked spa treatments
For those who feel a little adventurous, the hotel also boasts an outdoor swimming pool, which is heated year-round to ensure maximum satisfaction.
Please note that due to the current global health pandemic (COVID-19), the cultural, leisure and wellness activities, as well as the outdoor swimming pools at this hotel, may be closed or limited in terms of access. We advise you to contact the hotel or the tourist office two days before your arrival.