We Love —
- Experience the high life with an elegant countryside stay at the simply outstanding Ellenborough Park 5* - Gloucestershire’s only Five Star AA-rated property.
- Located just minutes away from Cheltenham, Ellenborough Park 5* showcases classic British cuisine, an indulgent spa, finely manicured grounds and spectacular rooms.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a spacious Classic Room, complete with a delicious breakfast, a 3-course dinner in the Horse Box Restaurant, and an exclusive 10% spa discount!
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Head into Cheltenham for the sophisticated shops, bars and restaurants, place a bet at the racecourse or take a pleasant drive through the countryside, stopping to indulge in a wholesome pub meal or a refined cream tea. The hotel is on hand to arrange a plethora of activities including tours, archery, golf lessons, clay shooting, horse riding and helicopter rides.
Ellenborough Park 5* —
Now a lavish hotel and spa, Ellenborough Park 5* is the Cotswolds' most critically-acclaimed luxury hotel and Gloucestershire’s only AA Five Star-rated property. Oozing British refinement and stately style, the hotel houses a dreamy Indian-themed spa, a gourmet restaurant (which boasts 3 AA Rosettes), the more relaxed Horse Box restaurant, an elegant bar, and rooms and suites designed by internationally-acclaimed designer Nina Campbell.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Classic Room (23m²).
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and 3-course dinner served in the Horse Box Restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- 3-course meal served in the Horse Box Restaurant up to the value of £40
Having won 3 AA Rosettes, the hotel's main Restaurant is bedecked in elegance, complete with Tudor fireplaces, stained glass windows and traditional British dishes touched with a fine dining twist. Arguably one of Cheltenham's best restaurants, here, only the very best ingredients are on offer, set alongside impeccable service and complete creativity.
The more laid-back Horse Box serves up classic British cuisine including fresh fish dishes, steaks and salads in a relaxed and cosy setting.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 10% Discount on pre-booked spa treatments
For those who feel a little adventurous, the hotel also boasts an outdoor swimming pool, which is heated year-round to ensure maximum satisfaction.