We Love —
- Offering sleek, modern design in amongst Bath's many historical attractions, the Apex City of Bath Hotel 4* boasts excellent facilities including a pool, a sauna, a restaurant and bar right in the heart of the city.
- You'll be ideally situated, just a short walk from the Thermae Bath Spa, the Roman Baths and the shops of Milsom Street.
- Our members will stay in a Superior Room and will benefit from a delicious daily breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The Apex City of Bath Hotel 4* is located where James Street West and Charles Street meet in the city centre, just a short walk away from the Thermae Bath Spa, the Roman Baths and the shops of Milsom Street.
Steeped in a rich literary and ecclesiastical heritage, the centre is characterised by sweeping crescents and winding streets decked in golden Bath Stone, as well as a good dose of greenery and a gentle pace, thanks to Bath’s cheek-to-cheek position with areas of soft English countryside. Here you can find a wealth of restaurants and tearooms to visit, ranging from homestyle to gourmet, designer to high street shopping, museums, and more.
- Thermae Bath Spa: 350m / 5 min walk
- Jane Austen Centre: 400m / 6 min walk
- Roman Baths: 450m / 6 min walk
- Bath Abbey: 550m / 7 min walk
- Pulteney Bridge: 700m / 9 min walk
Apex City of Bath Hotel 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
At the hotel's main restaurant, you can expect classic French fare with a contemporary British touch, crafted with the utmost attention to detail and a passion for high-quality ingredients. On top f this, all the produce used is seasonal and locally-sourced.
The bar and outdoor terrace is a great place to kick back and relax with a drink after a day of discovery in the city. Guests will be welcomed by warm decor and on-hand service!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
When in Bath, do as the Romans do, and hit the on-site steam room, sauna and spa facilities, situated around the pool area.
Maintain your fitness regime whilst you're away and make use of the great range of weights, cardio and resistance equipment in the gym, all of which are complimentary for guests.