We Love —
- Offering sleek, modern design among Bath's historical lures, the Apex City of Bath Hotel 4* boasts a pool, a sauna, a restaurant and bar in the heart of the city.
- From here, you'll be ideally situated, just a short walk from the Thermae Bath Spa, the Roman Baths and the shops of Milsom Street.
- Our members will be upgraded to stay in a Superior Room and will benefit from a daily breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The Apex City of Bath Hotel 4* is located where James Street West and Charles Street meet in the city centre, just a short walk away from the Thermae Bath Spa, the Roman Baths and the shops of Milsom Street.
Steeped in literary and ecclesiastical heritage, the centre is characterised by sweeping crescents and winding streets decked in golden Bath Stone, as well as a good dose of burgeoning greenery and a gentle bucolic pace, thanks to Bath’s cheek-to-cheek position with reams of soft English countryside. Here you can find a wealth of restaurants and tearooms ranging from homestyle to gourmet, suitable for any palate, shopping options ranging from designer to high street, museums, and more.
- Thermae Bath Spa: 350m / 5 min walk
- Jane Austen Centre: 400m / 6 min walk
- Roman Baths: 450m / 6 min walk
- Bath Abbey: 550m / 7 min walk
- Pulteney Bridge: 700m / 9 min walk
Apex City of Bath Hotel 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room (29 sqm).
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
At the hotel's main restaurant, guests can expect classic French fare with a contemporary British touch, crafted with attention to detail and a passion for ingredients. All the produce used is seasonal and locally-sourced, producing incredibly high levels of quality.
The bar and outdoor terrace is a great place to kick back and relax with a drink after a day of discovery. Guests will be welcomed with on-hand service and warm decor.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —