We Love —
- Be one of the first guests at this brand new architecural marvel on Dubai's man-made island, the stunning Palm Jumeirah.
- This luxurious beachfront property is set to be Dubai's most exciting new opening with three swimming pools, five restaurants and three bars that are sure to impress every discerning guest.
- Members will stay in a Superior Room and may choose to add on a 15-minute Fun Flight Helicopter Tour of Dubai during their stay.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Glamorous, exciting and overflowing with luxury, Dubai is an oasis set alongside the cool blue waters of the Arabian Gulf. The transformation of Dubai from a small fishing settlement into the extraordinary destination as we know it today remains a remarkable success story.
Home to the world's tallest building and largest shopping mall in addition to its pristine beaches, modern marvels and a host of events, Dubai is known worldwide as a city of excess.
The brand new Viceroy Palm Jumeirah is situated beachfront on the base trunk of the world’s largest man-made island - the Palm Jumeirah, overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark: 8.7km / 16 mins by car
- Burj Al Arab: 8.6km / 15 mins by car
- Mall of the Emirates: 9km / 13 mins by car
- Dubai Mall: 21.5km / 25 mins by car
- Burj Khalifa: 22.2km / 27 mins by car
- DIFC: 23.3km / 27 mins by car
Your Hotel —
- 477 rooms and suites, equipped with the latest modern conveniences
- Event space, including a ballroom, boardroom and three meeting rooms
- State-of-the-art fitness center fully equipped with Technogym equipment
- State of the art Artis Cardio & Strength Collection at the fitness centre
- Integrated Retail Zone and chill out lounge.
- Three pools, including a 55-meter pool, kids pool and The Spa swimming pool
- 200 meters of private pristine beach
- Four international restaurants, including the Beach Club
- Rooftop Bar
- Elevate Lounge located on the 13th Floor
- Lobby Lounge
- Valet parking
- Limousine service
- Concierge service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- High-definition 55” TVs
- Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet in all guestrooms and public spaces
- Complimentary newspapers
- Concierge Services
- Recommendations and reservations on dining, activities and shopping
- Rental car service
- Comprehensive leisure activity coordination
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room
Sleeps up to
- Private balcony with seating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning with independent temperature, control
- Italian and Greek marbled bathroom
- Roil and Natura Bisse bathroom amenities
- Separate bath and shower
- Viceroy in-room smart device to control lights and air-conditioning
- Complimentary turn down service
- 55” LED Smart TV
- Private in-room refreshment centre with cocktail making facilities
- Espresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. You may choose to upgrade to a Half Board basis at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
BLVD ON ONE
With Executive Chef Robert Nilsson at the helm, dishes here are crafted with a personal touch and inspired by flavours from around the world.
Maiden Shanghai (opening May 2017)
Offering authentic flavours from China to the discerning palates of Dubai. The modern Cantonese menu will feature traditional Sichuan and Beijing influences with a focus on ingredients.
Italian food how it should be, passed down through generations and bestowed by founder and chef Antonio Mellino.
Offering an alluring array of freshly ground coffees and teas, alongside homemade snacks and tasty light meals, freshly baked breads and more.
The Spa Café
Combining calming natural touches, influenced by a distinct blend of the vibrant Santa Monica beachfront and the scenic landscape of the Arabian Peninsula, the Spa Café carries through the spa’s philosophy of wellbeing, longevity and individuality.
Lounges and Bars:
A destination venue on the 13th floor of the hotel, Elevate is a laid-back but sophisticated wine bar with a twist. Impressive architectural elements result in a chic art gallery vibe, yet with an unpretentious, youthful feel.
The Lobby Lounge
Located adjacent to the Viceroy iconic glass cube, the Lobby Lounge is a natural meeting point for guests and visitors to the hotel.
The Pool Bar
The Pool Bar is a twin outlet located on each side of the amazing infinity pool, and is a fun yet chilled-out venue that exudes a chic, relaxed ambiance. With refreshing drinks and creative cocktails serves from day to night.
Your Time —
You may add on a Fun Flight Helicopter Tour at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
A tranquil oasis of rejuvenation will present a unique haven to immerse the senses - the boutique spa, encompassing 800sqm of wellness spaces. Fourteen treatment rooms, of which 4 will be open air offering a selection of exquisite massages, facials, beauty enhancements for men and women. A library and relaxation lounge, alongside a spa cafe and spa pool, all offering the guests the perfect venue to re-balance and rejuvenate.
Family holidays become extra special with the Generation V Club – a playful, eclectic and friendly Kids Club for children ages 2 to 14 years old! From water play to treasure hunting, cooking classes to creating vibrant crafts and yoga games, each day offers endless enjoyment!
Members will enjoy 15-minute Fun Flight helicopter tour and will fly around Dubai’s most famous manmade island, the Palm Jumeirah, over to the world’s tallest tower, the majestic Burj Khalifa. On this amazing ride, you will see Aquaventure Water Park, the striking Burj Al Arab, the Jumeirah Beach coastline and The World Islands. Be sure to bring your camera!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking flights with us. Members booking accomodation only may choose to add transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Dubai airport: 32km / 30 mins