We Love —
- Enjoy a trip to glittering Dubai when you book a stay at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray 5* - a haven of luxury on the famed Jumeirah Palm!
- Explore the metropolis that is Dubai before retreating into a cocoon of wellness at the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa.
- Wake up every morning to fabulous views from your impeccable Upgraded Deluxe King Arabian Sea View Room and dine each day on a decadent half board package.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
To get a taste for Dubai life before its rapid modern expansion, wander the maze of streets in the Al Bastakiya quarter, taking in sights such as original Arab architecture and the Bastakiya Museum. Afterwards, immerse yourself in the glamour of modern downtown Dubai - experience the high life at the top of the immense 830m-tall Burj Khalifa, or discover a shopping experience like no other at the Mall of Dubai, which also houses a theme park, an aquarium, and a genuine Diplodocus fossil.
At the end of the day, where better to relax than on one of Dubai’s stunning beaches? The Jumeirah Beach Park is the most popular, where you can laze under palm trees and gaze at the stunning skyline of the city. Surrounded by so many exhilarating sights, you’ll never want to leave!
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray 5* —
Just for you:
- One child aged up to 11 years stays and eats for free when staying with parents
- 22% local taxes and fees included
The imperial hospitality experience is further expressed in the design and scale of the property, the thoughtfulness of the service and the subtle interweaving of the Arabian Renaissance. An exceptional array of restaurants and plenty of luxury facilities, such as a gorgeous spa and private cinema, will help you have your most relaxing holiday yet!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an Upgraded Deluxe King Arabian Sea View Room (46m²).
Upgraded Deluxe King Arabian Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an Upgraded Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- Dine-around Half Board in over 40 restaurants and lounges throughout Dubai (Subject to availability and change. Some supplements may apply).
An authentic selection of Lebanese cuisine. Enjoy a wide offering of mezzeh, main courses and desserts in surroundings which echo traditional Arabic and Lebanese character.
A refined signature restaurant embracing truly authentic Northern Indian cuisine. Located in the right wing of the lobby, This vibrant restaurant focuses on Mughalai curries, specialities from Tandoori oven and Biriyanis - presented with contemporary twist.
Dubai’s first Anatolian restaurant takes you on a fascinating journey back in time. Classical Turkish cuisine is captured in an ambience which recreates the spirit of the Ottoman Empire.
The hotel’s all day dining restaurant, features elegant crystal chandeliers, gilded columns and a terrace offering superb views of the sea.
Situated on the palm-fringed beach,this is a family friendly venue offering magnificent views of the sea. The perfect place for a light lunch with family and friends or a relaxed business meeting at sundown, this is the ultimate casual venue.
In the hotel's lobby, this is the perfect place to relax or meet friends while you enjoy refreshing teas and coffees among elegant nineteenth century Ottoman inspired décor.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One 150AED spa voucher per adult per stay (can be used from Sunday - Wednesday against any 60-minute treatment - conditions apply)
- Complimentary unlimited access to the Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Mall of the Emirates and the Madinat Jumeirah
- Complimentary use of the hotel's spa and fitness facilities
- Complimentary use of the hotel's kid's club and splash park
- Complimentary movies at the hotel's luxury cinema including popcorn and refreshments
- One free digital download of international newspapers per day
It is also possible to visit local hot spots like the Widi Wadi Waterpark, and the iconic Dubai Mall or Madinat Jumeira with complimentary shuttle services.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Dubai Parks & Resort One Day Access
Tickets to the Burj Khalifa
Helicopter Flight over Dubai
We advise you to choose to fly over Dubai at the beginning of your stay! In case of bad weather, the flight can then be rearranged so that you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
Your Journey to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private return airport transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
This flight may include one or more stops.