We Love —
- Enjoy a trip to glittering Dubai for a stay at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray 5* - a haven of luxury on the famed Palm Island.
- Wake up every morning to fabulous views from your impeccable upgraded Deluxe King Arabian Sea View Room, with an indulgent Half Board basis.
- Explore the metropolis that is Dubai before retreating into a cocoon of wellness at the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa.
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
Dubai is of course known for being a playground for the world’s rich and famous, and a true experience for anyone who loves shopping, nightlife, and gourmet restaurants.
Dubai also has another side of its culture and heritage to show to visitors, and we recommend that you take time to explore a different side of the city. We suggest you take time to go to the Heritage Village where you’ll see a different Dubai, where local Emiratis show off their customs and traditions. Spend some time by the creek, watching the dhow (traditional wooden boats) and the abras weave along the waterway. Stroll through the Bastakia area or the multicultural Karama or Satwa – there is a whole new world waiting to be discovered in Dubai!
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray 5* —
The imperial hospitality experience is further expressed in the design and scale of the property, the thoughtfulness of the service and the subtle interweaving of the Arabian Renaissance. An exceptional array of restaurants and plenty of luxury facilities such as a gorgeous spa and private cinema, will help you have the most relaxing holiday yet!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgraded Deluxe King Arabian Sea View Room (46m²).
Just for you:
- Kids go free! One child up to 13 years old eats and stays for free (extra bed and based on Half Board)
Deluxe King Arabian Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed. Upgrade is subject to availability.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an upgrade to Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Guests staying on New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for mandatory gala dinners on these dates.
Just for you:
- Dine-around Half Board in over 40 restaurants and lounges throughout Dubai (Subject to availability and change. Some supplements may apply).
An authentic selection of Lebanese cuisine. Enjoy a wide offering of mezzeh, main courses and desserts in surroundings which echo traditional Arabic and Lebanese character.
A refined signature restaurant embracing truly authentic Northern Indian cuisine. Located in the right wing of the lobby, This vibrant restaurant focuses on Mughalai curries, specialities from Tandoori oven and Biriyanis - presented with contemporary twist.
Dubai’s first Anatolian restaurant takes you on a fascinating journey back in time. Classical Turkish cuisine is captured in an ambience which recreates the spirit of the Ottoman Empire.
The hotel’s all day dining restaurant, features elegant crystal chandeliers, gilded columns and a terrace offering superb views of the sea.
Situated on the palm-fringed beach,this is a family friendly venue offering magnificent views of the sea. The perfect place for a light lunch with family and friends or a relaxed business meeting at sundown, this is the ultimate casual venue.
In the hotel's lobby, this is the perfect place to relax or meet friends while you enjoy refreshing teas and coffees among elegant nineteenth century Ottoman inspired décor.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Access to award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa and Talise Fitness facilities
- 150AED spa voucher per adult per stay that can be used from Sunday to Wednesday against any one hour spa treatment at Talise Ottoman Spa (cannot be used against any retail item)
- Use of Sinbad’s Kids Club and Splash Park including beach toys
- Complimentary unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer (park closed from 11th January until 6th February 2020 - reopened to public 7th February 2020)
- Shuttle service to Mall of the Emirates and Madinat Jumeirah
- Complimentary movies in the hotel luxury cinema including popcorn and refreshments
- Complimentary digital downloads of international newspapers daily
Our members can also enjoy an exclusive discount on a massage in the Talise Ottoman Spa, which was awarded the title of Hotel Spa of the Year 2018! Here, you can also indulge in indoor swimming, steam rooms, saunas, snow rooms, and relaxation lounges.
It is also possible to visit local hot spots like the Widi Wadi Waterpark, and the iconic Dubai Mall or Madinat Jumeira with complimentary shuttle services.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Dubai Parks & Resort One Day Access
Tickets to the Burj Khalifa
Our members can choose between the following options:
- Access to the Burj Khalifa between 9 am - 3 pm & 7 pm - 11 pm. Transfers not included.
- Access to the Burj Khalifa between 3:30 pm 6:30 pm. Transfers not included.
- Tickets to the 148th & last floor of the Burj Khalifa between 9 am - 3 pm & 7 pm - 11 pm.
Transfers not included.
Admire the beauty of the sunset in the desert and relax in a traditional camp where other activities await you. Whether you fancy trying Shisha, surfing the sand, taking pictures of traditional costumes or getting a henna tattoo, there is plenty to make this an unforgettable experience! For the grand finale, you will be transported by the Arabian culture with a belly dancer, BBQ and Arab folk music. This trip is offered every day from 3 pm to 8.30 pm.
Helicopter Flight over Dubai
We advise you to choose to fly over Dubai at the beginning of your stay! In case of bad weather, the flight can then be rearranged so that you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
- Excursion available daily at 14:00 or 16:00
- Proof of identity may be required
- Expect to arrive 30 minutes before the flight for boarding formalities
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 12 years old do not pay if they sit on an adult's lap
- This is a non-refundable ticket (except in case of major problems)
- Non-exchangeable ticket within 21 days of the flight
The price does not include:
- Registration fees to be paid on the website of our excursion partner when booking the flight day
Your Journey to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
This flight may include one or more stops.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.