We Love —
- Escape to the stunning Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection 5*, where ultimate tranquillity can be found within the centre of the city!
- Located on Dubai’s world-famous Jumeirah Beach, the hotel has a great proximity to Dubai Marina where shops, restaurants and nightlife can be found!
- Our members will stay in an upgraded Tower Ocean Front Room, with a complimentary upgrade to Half Board dining!
Your Destination —
With the Arabian Gulf right on the doorstep, you’re sure to be in awe of the delights Dubai has to offer. A long, white sandy beach, encompassed by the warm and intensely blue water of the Gulf ensures an idyllic setting for all holidaymakers.
- The Palm Jumeirah: ‘Eighth wonder of the world’ (5 minute drive along Jumeirah Road).
- Wild Wadi: This is Dubai’s largest water theme park, offering some of the tallest and fastest water rides in the world (10 minutes’ drive along Jumeirah Road).
- Golf by the Gulf: The three main Golf courses in Dubai are the Emirates, Creek and Jebel Ali – the nearest from the hotel is the Emirates Golf Course (10 minutes’ drive along Sheik Zayed road).
- Mall of the Emirates: the largest entertainment, leisure and shopping complex in the Middle East, which also has an indoor Ski slope (10 minutes’ drive along Sheik Zayed Road).
- Downtown Dubai, Souks, Museums and the Creek: the historical focal point of Dubai - a must for any visitor is a stroll by the Creek. The usual way to cross the Creek from the Deira side to Bur Dubai is by abra – a traditional wooden boat that fits roughly 20 people. The Dubai Museum is housed in the Al-Fahidi Fort, the city's oldest building (25 minutes' drive).
Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection 5* —
There are plenty of leisure activities to be enjoyed here, with 4 tennis courts, 2 glass-wall squash courts, a fitness centre with an extensive range of cardiovascular equipment, beach football, and volleyball. With opulent interiors, 2 pools, a private beach and numerous restaurants and bars, this is a winning choice for a great summer holiday.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a upgrade to Tower Oceanfront Room.
Tower Oceanfront Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an upgraded Half Board Dining Basis (buffet breakfast & dinner served in Luciano - fixed menu - excludes drinks.)
Just for you:
The selection of restaurants include:
Al Dhiyafa Grand Kitchen
This casually elegant new restaurant is located on the lobby level of the hotel and offers a selection of delicious International cuisine enjoyed with an Arabian ambience.
Luciano's (Italian Cuisine)
Enjoy a taste of Europe alongside the garden pool, and tuck into hearty, traditional Italian fare in a welcoming atmosphere.
Bamboo Kitchen (Thai Cuisine)
Enjoy casual al fresco dining amidst the palm trees at this Thai Restaurant.
Al Basha (Middle Eastern Cuisine)
If you're looking for a delectable range of classic and contemporary Middle Eastern and Lebanese dishes then look to further than this stylish restaurant.
The Grand Grill (Steakhouse)
Savour sizzling steaks at this South African steakhouse restaurant. The Grand Grill - Steakhouse Dubai sources only the finest cuts of meat from around the world, which the chefs prepare to perfection.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Guests have full access to a host of water-sport activities: windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing and scuba diving are all available, under the watchful eyes of professional instructors.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Dubai Parks & Resort One Day Access
Tickets to the Burj Khalifa
Our members can choose between the following options:
- Access to the Burj Khalifa between 9 am - 3 pm & 7 pm - 11 pm. Transfers not included.
- Access to the Burj Khalifa between 3:30 pm 6:30 pm. Transfers not included.
- Tickets to the 148th & last floor of the Burj Khalifa between 9 am - 3 pm & 7 pm - 11 pm.
Transfers not included.
Admire the beauty of the sunset in the desert and relax in a traditional camp where other activities await you. Whether you fancy trying Shisha, surfing the sand, taking pictures of traditional costumes or getting a henna tattoo, there is plenty to make this an unforgettable experience! For the grand finale, you will be transported by the Arabian culture with a belly dancer, BBQ and Arab folk music. This trip is offered every day from 3 pm to 8.30 pm.
Helicopter Flight over Dubai
We advise you to choose to fly over Dubai at the beginning of your stay! In case of bad weather, the flight can then be rearranged so that you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
- Excursion available daily at 14:00 or 16:00
- Proof of identity may be required
- Expect to arrive 30 minutes before the flight for boarding formalities
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 12 years old do not pay if they sit on an adult's lap
- This is a non-refundable ticket (except in case of major problems)
- Non-exchangeable ticket within 21 days of the flight
The price does not include:
- Registration fees to be paid on the website of our excursion partner when booking the flight day
Your Journey to Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
This flight may include one or more stops.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.