We Love —
- This 5* hotel boasts opulent interiors, 6 restaurants, 8 bars, and a wealth of leisure facilities.
- It is situated on Dubai’s world-famous Jumeirah Beach, next to Dubai Marina which is brimming with shops, restaurants and nightlife.
- Our members can enjoy a Tower Ocean Front Room with a complimentary upgrade to Half Board dining.
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
With the Arabian Gulf right on the doorstep, you’re sure to be in awe of the delights Dubai has to offer. The long, white sandy beach, encompassed by the warm and intensely blue water of the Gulf ensures an idyllic and prismatic setting for all holiday makers.
• The Palm Jumeirah: ‘Eighth wonder of the world’ (5 minute drive along Jumeirah Road).
• Wild Wadi: This is Dubai’s largest water theme park, offering some of the tallest and fastest water rides in the world (10 minutes’ drive along Jumeirah Road).
• Golf by the Gulf: The three main Golf courses in Dubai are the Emirates, Creek and Jebel Ali – the nearest from the hotel being the Emirates Golf Course (10 minutes’ drive along Sheik Zayed road).
• Mall of the Emirates: the largest entertainment, leisure and shopping complex in the Middle East, which also has an indoor Ski slope (10 minutes’ drive along Sheik Zayed Road).
• Downtown Dubai, Souks, Museums and the Creek: the historical focal point of Dubai - a must for any visitor is a stroll by the Creek. The usual way to cross the Creek from the Deira side to Bur Dubai is by abra – a traditional wooden boat that fits rougly 20 people - and at the same time users, will witness some great views. The Dubai Museum is housed in the Al-Fahidi Fort, the city's oldest building (25 minutes' drive).
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Free Club Lounge Access
The magnificent 5-star Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa is situated right on Dubai’s world-famous Jumeirah Beach, next to the magnificent Dubai Marina. Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, the shopping malls and Palm Island are all in close proximity for a convenient and simple exploration from the hotel.
There are plenty of leisure activities to be enjoyed with 4 flood lit tennis courts, 2 glass-wall squash courts, a fitness centre with an extensive range of cardiovascular equipment, and beach football and volleyball.
Our members will enjoy free and unlimited access to the Club Lounge. The Club Lounge is an exclusive on-site lounge where our members can enjoy a wide array of perks. Normally, this access is only granted to certain rooms but our members will enjoy free, unlimited access. Here you can find complimentary food like a hot buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, hors d'oeuvres, dessert, late night snack, high-speed WIFI, complimentary cocktails, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages. Our members can also enjoy complimentary use of the meeting rooms and are served refreshments throughout the day and evening canapes.
With opulent interiors, 2 pools, a private beach and numerous restaurants and bars, this is a winning choice for a great summer holiday.
- 6 Restaurants
- 8 Bars/Lounges
- 1 Club
- Horizon Pool
- Private Beach
- Water Sports
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Just for you: upgrade to Tower Ocean Front Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
Just for you: An upgrade to a half board stay (buffet breakfast & dinner served in Al Dhiyafa, excludes drinks.) You may upgrade to full board dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner excluding drinks) at the next stage of the booking process.
The hotel has a seemingly endless number of culinary delights, with each restaurant individually designed to create an authentic environ and merged into Dubai’s penchant for the prestigious. With 14 bars and restaurants, the hotel offers supreme diversity to suit an entire spectrum of tastes.
The selection of restaurants include:
Al Dhiyafa Grand Kitchen
This casually elegant new restaurant is located on the lobby level of the hotel and offers a selection of delicious International cuisine enjoyed with an Arabian ambience.
Luciano's (Italian Cuisine)
Enjoy a taste of Europe alongside the garden pool, and tuck into a hearty, traditional Italian fare in a welcoming atmosphere.
Fish Bazaar (Thai Cuisine)
Enjoy Al Fresco dining amidst the palm trees at this Thai Restaurant and sushi bar all rolled into one, so sample some Asian specialities while you enjoy the Dubai weather.
Al Basha (Middle Eastern Cuisine)
If you're looking for a delectable range of classic and contemporary Middle Eastern and Lebanese dishes then look to further than this stylish restaurant.
The Grand Grill (Steakhouse) Savour sizzling steaks at this South African steakhouse restaurant. The Grand Grill - Steakhouse Dubai sources only the finest cuts of meat from around the world, which the chefs prepare to perfection.
Please note: Ramadan is forecast to commence at the beginning of June and will continue for 30 days. During this time, facilities/services may be limited and the consumption/purchase of alcohol may not be permitted.
Your Time —
There are plenty of leisure activities to be enjoyed with 4 flood lit tennis courts, 2 glass-wall squash courts, a fitness centre with an extensive range of cardiovascular equipment, and beach football and beach volleyball.
Guests have full access to a host of water-sport activities: windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing and scuba diving is all available, under the watchful eyes of professional instructors.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included (flight inclusive offers only).
Your transfer time / distance is approximately 30mins / 30km