We Love —
- Offering contemporary interiors, a huge range of restaurants and bars and two outdoor pools, the Fairmont Dubai 5* is a stylish icon in this glamorous city.
- Located on the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road, in the financial heart of the city, you are in an ideal position to discover must-visits such as the Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall.
- Our members will be accommodated in an opulent One Bedroom Suite, and will receive a whole host of additional perks including daily breakfast, spa and dining discounts.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
In the heart of this unique destination is Fairmont Dubai 5*. Located in the financial heart of the city, on the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road, this luxury hotel in Dubai is just 10 minutes away (by metro) from the world’s largest shopping centre – The Dubai Mall and iconic Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in the world. It is also just a few minutes from Dubai’s coastline.
A few metro stops from the hotel is the Mall of the Emirates – a multi-level shopping mall that houses Ski Dubai, the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park.
Fairmont Dubai 5* —
Just for you:
- 22% local taxes and fees included
Although it is a few metro stops away from the beach and the main city sights, guests needn't even leave the hotel for their entertainment! It offers a huge array of restaurants and bars, two outdoor pools and a beautiful spa.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgrade to One Bedroom Suite (83 m2).
Just for you:
- Kids-Go-Free! One Child up to 11 years stays and dines on a complimentary basis as per parents meal plan booked with extra roll away bed, free of charge (cot on request)
- Summer Kids-Go-Free! From 23rd April until 30th September 2020, one Child up to 17 years stays and dines on a complimentary basis as per parents meal plan booked with extra roll away bed, free of charge
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members will have the opportunity to upgrade to a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you:
- 20% Discount on food and drink (Noire, Café Sushi, Cascades, Dokuz, The Exchange Grill and In-room Dining) - excludes tobacco and shisha - Discount cannot be combined with other promotions/offers (Ladies Day or Brunch)
The Exchange Floor is home to three unique Dubai restaurant destinations including the award winning Exchange Grill, noted for a tantalising selection of grill specialities and an extensive wine list. Cin Cin, a chic wine bar showcases over 250 global labels, while a modern-day cigar bar features an impressive selection of world-class cigars in a handcrafted, walk-in humidor. Bridges Sports Bar, on the lobby level, is an ideal place to catch up with friends.
Fairmont Dubai 5* also features two of the trendiest nightclubs in the city - Cavalli Club by international fashion designer Roberto Cavalli has quickly become one of Dubai’s most elite nightspots.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 20% discount on spa treatments
- Free access to Nikki Beach Dubai
- Complimentary pool and beach access
- Complimentary access to the signature events (White Party, Anniversary and Red Party - Reservations and other T&Cs along with this offer)
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle bus to Dubai Mall and Kite Beach
It has separate male and female sections, both featuring an opulent Jacuzzi area with Turkish Hammam inspired steam rooms, sauna, invigorating ice shower, two relaxing footbaths and a total of seven private treatment and relaxation rooms. The second location offers state of the art health club facilities and Dubai fitness centre amenities.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Dubai Parks & Resort One Day Access
Tickets to the Burj Khalifa
Helicopter Flight over Dubai
We advise you to choose to fly over Dubai at the beginning of your stay! In case of bad weather, the flight can then be rearranged so that you don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
Your Journey to Fairmont Dubai —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
This flight may include one or more stops.
At the time of your reservation:
Transfers: Private transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.