We Love —
- Visit Stockholm and stay at the chic Hotel J 4* - A member of the 'Design Hotels™' group boasting a luxurious spa and superb waterfront restaurant.
- Located in the picturesque Nacka Strand area, your hotel leads directly to the waterfront and offers a nautical theme throughout that's sure to impress.
- During their stay, our members will choose between two room types, complete with a tasty daily breakfast and a complimentary boat ticket to the centre of Stockholm.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Must see areas and attractions include:
• Gamla Stan 6km - Stockholm’s original city centre and consists of Stadsholmen island and other islets which are home to the Stockholm Cathedral, the Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum.
• Södermalm 6.4km - a bustling area lined with retro shops, boutiques, cafe and bars.
• Norrmalm 7.1km - the major commercial district, with plenty of shopping opportunities. The central railway station and the T-Centralen metro hub are located in Southern Norrmalm; known as City, it is regarded as the absolute centre of Stockholm.
• Östermalm 6km - an affluent commercial and residential area. The part closest to the city centre, around the Stureplan square, is the place for upmarket shopping as well as nightclubs and bars for the jet set and those who seek their company.
• Kungsholmen 8km - an island that makes up the western part of the inner city. On its eastern tip, the impressive redbrick Stockholm City Hall stands by the water. Further west, a collection of rather relaxed neighbourhood bars and restaurants can be found.
Hotel J 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a J Deluxe Garden View Room (21 - 24 m2) or a J Seaview Superior Room (24 m2).
J Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
J Seaview Superior Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One complimentary one-way boat tickets from the hotel to Stockholm's city centre per person per stay (pick up tickets from the hotel)
At Stockholm's inlet just a few minutes away from the Hotel J 4*, lies Nyckelviken - a 134-hectare nature reserve. This nature reserve has many sports and leisure activities to offer its visitors and is a popular retreat from city life.
Your Journey to the Hotel J 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.