We Love —
- Head to the sun-soaked shores of the Algarve for a sleek and stylish stay at this fantastic Mystery Hotel 4*.
- Offering delicious dining opportunities, blissful views, plush guestrooms and seemingly endless wellness facilities, this ocean-themed hotel is sure to impress.
- During their stay, our members will enjoy a choice between two gorgeous rooms, both of which offer either daily breakfast or half board dining alongside an exclusive discount on treatments at the spa!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Historically, this region has been the home of everyone from the Phoenicians to Muslims, who gave it the name Al-Gharb, meaning, quite simply, ‘the West’. Now, the region is dominated by popular beachside resorts from Monte Gordo near the Spanish border to Lagos, the historic centre of the Portugese Age of Discovery.
Travellers looking for a lively holiday in the sun should head to the nightlife centres of Albufeira or glamorous Vilamoura, while sports fans will enjoy touring the region’s world-class golf courses or trying watersports on the region’s stunning beaches. Among the busy resorts, there are also smaller beachside towns, such as Alvor, where you can enjoy a more relaxed break. So whether you’re travelling with friends or family, the Algarve has something to offer everyone!
Mystery Hotel 4* —
Just for you:
- 50% Discount for children aged between 3-12 years (on extra bed and half board supplement)
Here, guests will get a taste of traditional and Mediterranean inspired show cooking at the on-site restaurant while they enjoy themed nights and live music! In addition to the unique decor and dining, the hotel also boasts a truly relaxing on-site spa where guests are welcome to experience total rejuvenation and tranquillity.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Standard Land View Room and a Premium Sea View Room.
Standard Land View Room
Sleeps up to
Premium Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Our members have the opportunity to Upgrade to a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just for you:
- Complimentary welcome drink at the hotel's bar (1 drink per person selected by the hotel)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One free access to the indoor pool and aqua spa circuit per adult per stay (not valid between 6th January 2020 - 14th January 2020)
- 10% Discount on treatments at the hotel's spa
- Free access to the 24-hour gym
Please Note: The spa is closed for maintenance from the 6th January 2020 - 14th January 2020. Children under 16 years old are not permitted to use the spa or gym, and all guests using the spa facilities must wear a swimming cap (not included). Spa usage does not include Friday night access.
Your Journey to your Mystery Hotel 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).